Sehzade
Squire
Squire

Chat option should be optimized

Sun May 22, 2016 10:49 am

As i said in the topic we need a better communication utility..
1.First of all after 10 messages in global we shouldnt pay for an extra message.Come on dont be that greedy!!!!
2.We need more characters for those messages.When i try to write smth i dont wanna use abbreviations or shorten my message.
3.We could be able to pm any1 we want.I look for a global message from someone i need to talk and then i can pm him if he s not in my guild.
4.Older posts shouldnt be gone so quickly..In our guild i try to help guildies and sometimes i post guides for them but they r gone while some players ask questions and all those posts become useless.
5.A notification for private messages on the chat panel will be a cool improvement.

Any advices above these for QoL ll be appreciated..And i wish game staff consider these..
Server:117 Batrider
Guild Leader of Omega
Fav. Hero:Garrick

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Chat option should be optimized

Sun May 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Totally agreed!.
Specially that option when you can't pm if the players aren't in global chat or Guild, need to put a type of comand like /c Tryndamere (message here).
the chaos and the calm

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 am

Lets make one big topic in Suggestions&Bugs section, so we could add our thoughts in one place!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon May 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Topic moved to Bugs & Suggestions. Regarding your suggestions we will take a look into them. :)

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Tue May 31, 2016 8:45 am

I agree...

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am

100% agree with everything
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:56 am

Sehzade wrote:
As i said in the topic we need a better communication utility..
1.First of all after 10 messages in global we shouldnt pay for an extra message.Come on dont be that greedy!!!!
2.We need more characters for those messages.When i try to write smth i dont wanna use abbreviations or shorten my message.
3.We could be able to pm any1 we want.I look for a global message from someone i need to talk and then i can pm him if he s not in my guild.
4.Older posts shouldnt be gone so quickly..In our guild i try to help guildies and sometimes i post guides for them but they r gone while some players ask questions and all those posts become useless.
5.A notification for private messages on the chat panel will be a cool improvement.

Any advices above these for QoL ll be appreciated..And i wish game staff consider these..

If I may state my opinion on the matter...
1. 10 msgs per day in global makes sense to prevent trolls and spammers. Could be a bit more... However:
2. If number of msgs is limited the content ought to be able to suffice so more characters seems a must.
3. A search function for players should be implemented imho. Also, more info on players would be helpfull, like if they are currently online. An option to block pms from certain sources would be good too, for those that don't like being bugged.
4. Better yet, there could be a notice board in the guild with permanent posts from the leader and elders for guides, tips, guild strategies and such.
5. Also different notification icons on the chat tab for pms, guild msgs and treasure cave invites would be great.