Here are some bugs the community stumbled across. I ask Hengli to strikethrough
them if they get resolved. If you can add more feel free to post them, I'll add them later.FORGE
- Discounts are not working on any of the eight forge types.HEROES
- Sometimes the forge won't let you go back if you don't want to apply negative stats. Only a forcequit of the game is helping or another "forge again".
- Error message "max_limit" when trying to use the daily free forge on a hero with maxed out stats.Now is displaying the following text: "Item stats have reached cap, please upgrade Forge Master to raise cap."
- Gus ITEMS
- Magic Pillar: After an awakened Mortus kills an enemy the pillars can be attacked.- Elric
- Panda Smash while performing Rolling Boulder will most likely go off the screen and hitting only a few enemies. He should finish Rolling Boulder before doing so.
- Engraved Blade: After the blade changes color it takes Elric an exorbitant time before doing anything again.- Killjoy
- Elemental Sphere: Sometimes the spheres are casted on a friendly hero instead of him. Haven't figured out so far, when this happens.- Tanya
- Finishing Blow and Shattering Strike: Both abilities state that she'll target the enemy with the lowest physical attack. Why the heck does she cast her Finishing Blow on a different enemy than she did with Shattering Strike? What's the purpose of leaving an enemy almost dead and try to kill a full life one?- Cara
- Cage of Eternity: This ability has no effect on Raid and Hall of Legend bosses. Bug or working correctly? I understand the trapping part shouldn't work, but the ability itself should at least deliver the damage.- Ezio
- Eagle Vision: This ability regenerates 50 Energy, NOT 50 Health as displayed.
- Ultimate Morph can be interrupted by regular attacks. Shouldn't ultimates only be interruptable by abilities with such effects?- Tholin
- Ultimate Morph (2): When using this ability on Vernos he turns into a tree not doing anything until death - neither planting flowers nor something else
- Ultimate Morph (3): When using this ability on Ethera he jumps into the enemies not doing anything - no repeated strikes
- Instant Morph: Desciption states that physical abilites borrowed will scale according his magic attack. He has over 5,1k magic attack, how come that physical abilites do less damage compared to heroes with lesser physical attack?
- Barbaric Roar can be interrupted by regular attacks. Same issue as with Wraxius.- Ethera
- Event Horizon doesn't affect an enemy Ethera, she still moves around freely and won't get frozen.- Shirley
- Time Warp doesnt affect an enemy Ethera, the slow won't get applied.
- Meat Hook: On auto-fights the ability is always hitting the first enemy it hits. But that totally destroys the original purpose of the skill. Why do you want to pull the tank 1m ahead instead of an even more important mid or backline hero?- Havoc
- Meat Hook (2): On manual fights it's pretty difficult to land the hook on the right enemy because it's moving to fast.
- Meat Hook (3): Actually she swings her hook three times before it launches toward the enemy. Either decrease the number of swings or make her immune to interrupts.
- Dark sacrifice: If the target hero has any kind of shield - no matter of physical or magical - the ultimate gets completely absorbed- Lucius
- Dark Sacrifice (2) can be interrupted by regular attacks. Same issue as with Wraxius
- Revival of Souls: This skill does NOT buff the displayed magic armor. Instead it buffs magic attack for the whole team.
- Serafine's signature item, "Protector's Wings" adds physical crit rating. Intended or bug? Wouldn't magic crit rating making more sense?MISCELLANEOUS
- Ariel's signature item, "Fairy Amulet" contains Magic Crit Rating. Upon enchanting the item, that's the only stat not receiving an increase. Intended or bug?
- Arena Challenge notifications doesn't work on both arenas.
- New mails disappear after first reading. Only a forcequit makes them reappear again.
- Sound effects aren't working. Music does, everything else not. No background app is playing either.
- Shared replays from Crucible of Fire shows the wrong outcome.
- Pressing the microphone button on the ingame chat makes the game crash. (iOS, can't tell if Android has the same issue)
- Please add another chat tab for mystic ruins. We can't talk with someone ingame anymore because the "private chat" tab is flooded.
I would like to add that Vespix does not prioritize his Slow Poison attack as stated in the description. It states that he picks targets not already affected by the toxin, yet he does hit affected targets again before hitting an unaffected target. He did it multiple times in the raid battles I just undertook. Fixing this will improve the performance of the skill overall, at least a tiny bit.