Lockhart
Baron
Baron

What is Osiris Saying?

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Can anyone catch what Osiris is saying during her ultimate? It seems like they kept her Japanese voice just for that (because it sounded cool?) because I can almost definitely catch "onegai shimasu" at the end, but she talks so fast at the start that I can't understand a word of what she's saying otherwise. I assume she's asking the gods for assistance? Anyone who can understand quickly spoken Japanese about on these forums?
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Re: What is Osiris Saying?

Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:35 am

I'm very well aware of that. Her ultimate is in quickly spoken Japanese, which I can't understand. Did you even read my post? >.>

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm

*Rimshot* ...Seriously though. Anyone?

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 am

The Shadows wrote:
Does it really matter? Most people have better things to do than try and decipher what she is saying.

I'm sure many people had better things to do than to learn how to build a flying machine, but if someone hadn't decided to start wasting their time building wacky contraptions we'd be stuck driving cross country for business trips.

Curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge should be second nature to any human being. Certainly learning a Japanese phrase I heard in a video game isn't going to break any boundaries, but I'll know something that I didn't know before. I'm curious so I put the question out there in case someone might be able to sate my curiosity. If someone is fluent in Japanese then it would likely take them longer to post a message on this forum to answer my question than to 'decipher' what Osiris is saying.