Yeehaw112
Squire
Squire

Promoting Leah

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 pm

i recently promoted Leah to 7* but I find she's not as good as she was at 6*. Her ultimate takes longer to charge and she seems to die faster. Her damage also seems the same. I have her maxed abilities and maxed enchanted items. Anyone else have imput on this? I feel that I could've saved 4million gold and got a more durable Hero.

Yeehaw112
Squire
Squire

Re: Promoting Leah

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:51 am

So should I leave future Heros at 5*/6*? Cause I have Gale at 7* and she's pretty bad ass.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Re: Promoting Leah

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:40 pm

RAYven wrote:
i dont think there is any kind of bug when it comes to 5* vs 7* heroes, its in the game mechanics how ultimates are charged

7* hero is ALWAYS stronger than 5*...problem is that in combat, the 5* hero will receive more damage and charge his ulti faster, giving him quite an advantage in some cases

Yep, I think the same, but that problem should be addressed, I've fought vs the same composition that my team (where my heroes were 7* and the other guy had 5* and 6*) and I ended up losing, because I got hit by something like 3 ultimates simultaneously, before any of my heroes could charge his ultimate.