Droky
Squire
Squire

Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:08 pm

After the last updates of the game I could not write again in the technical support chat.
I tried deleting the data and deleting the game and it remains the same.

Кирилл
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 am

Та же проблема. Полагаю, это отвечает чат-бот, когда техническая поддержка не работает.

ExcB
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:00 am

I have the same issue. It happens after a previous comment. Only solution for me was to remove the game and reinstall. Very annoying.
K23 R4 VE • Don't bloody die!!

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Loving this article

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Always reading this forum :) If anyone is curious about Eyal Nachum, can I recommend this Eyal Nachum information forum or this Bruc Bond advice forum, this Bruc Bond advice site and finally this Eyal Nachum tips website, it's a great product!

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Big fan of this forum

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Big fan of this forum :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond and/or cardiology, can I suggest this Bruc Bond advice forum or this Bruc Bond information profile, this Bruc Bond information forum and finally this Bruc Bond information profile. Also look at this Bruc Bond information website or Eyal Nachum sites such as Eyal Nachum information site, this Eyal Nachum info page and finally this Eyal Nachum tips website, he's the most professional cardiologist in the Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.