darks77
Squire
Squire

I will lose my account?

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:51 pm

soon it will be closed google + so you can not enter with email accounts, I linked my soul hunters account to my facebook account 2 years ago, but for personal reasons delete my facebook account, the question is:
What will happen to my account, will I lose it?
Well I would not like to lose it since I have invested a lot of time and money, I have level 100, and vip12 I do not want to lose my progress I would like to be offered a solution.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: I will lose my account?

Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:26 pm

You still remembered your Account ID? That's the only way you can ask the Support a favor.
But since you said you deleted the facebook account, that will be hard to find...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

tomyyka
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:53 pm

I know the server name, the guild name and the user name.
I do not know the Account ID.
How can I login with just the email?

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:58 pm

tomyyka wrote:
I know the server name, the guild name and the user name.
I do not know the Account ID.
How can I login with just the email?

Did you tell them either in Facebook or Discord?
I'm sure they will ask for the Account ID since it's more accurate rather than those little details...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:51 am

I had my account linked to both my fb and G+ when I first started to play. Then I took a long break from the game and in that time I deleted fb. When I returned to the game (I had to reinstall it) I signed in with my Gmail which is connected to my Google Play profile. As long as your Google Play is connected you should be OK, and usually you connect it by signing in with your Gmail.