OneHalf93
Squire
Squire

Re: Upgrading Tier 4 Fast

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:07 pm

The fact is that if you want to destroy the game like a few players each kingdom are doing, you have to spend a lot of money.
5 € per month is very irrelevant in the count of power.

Asylan
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:53 pm

OneHalf93 wrote:
The fact is that if you want to destroy the game like a few players each kingdom are doing, you have to spend a lot of money.
5 € per month is very irrelevant in the count of power.

Your power is irrelevant, the amount of troops you have is irrelevant, the type of troops you have is irrelevant. All you really need is a couple allies a alliance that believes in unity and family and a envoy.

Age of Civilization is yes sometimes decided on militaristic strength but it is also centered towards diplomacy.
It's a game, but take it seriously! Else don't mess up somebody else's fun.

Pomace
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Asylan wrote:

Your power is irrelevant, the amount of troops you have is irrelevant, the type of troops you have is irrelevant. All you really need is a couple allies a alliance that believes in unity and family and a envoy.

Age of Civilization is yes sometimes decided on militaristic strength but it is also centered towards diplomacy.

Well said, as I've learnt from playing on my current Kingdom that having allies is really important to that point that you can consider them as family. While there might be players out there with 800% the power of your strongest player, and it will still not be enough to defeat a united Alliance and allies.

And those instances of espionage and betrayal, while it might be frustrating, is really what makes this game thrilling.
Pom, Britain
Kingdom of Ephesus

OneHalf93
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:20 am

Asylan wrote:

This is utopistic. Only one ally will get the lost temple. If the game doesn't allow the alliance between other ally, few players p2w will continue to destroy the game.

Asylan
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:15 am

OneHalf93 wrote:
Asylan wrote:

This is utopistic. Only one ally will get the lost temple. If the game doesn't allow the alliance between other ally, few players p2w will continue to destroy the game.

Unity under one King of the land. Most alliances will not disturb you unless you are in their path, you have said something you shouldn't have, or you were just a plain old jerk. Also... each and every alliance has p2w unless your going solo?
It's a game, but take it seriously! Else don't mess up somebody else's fun.

OneHalf93
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Asylan wrote:
OneHalf93 wrote:
Asylan wrote:

Unity under one King of the land. Most alliances will not disturb you unless you are in their path, you have said something you shouldn't have, or you were just a plain old jerk. Also... each and every alliance has p2w unless your going solo?

I don't care about play like Farmville. If I play I would be in the ally that fight for the temple. If you don't have enough p2w players you can't get the temple.
Money destroy strategy in this game.

mmoseeker
Squire
Squire

Sun May 24, 2020 12:28 am

Alliance Tag
4 Unique Characters
-This will define your alliance and what other alliance will refer you as

Skulduggery
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:10 am

Demolith wrote:
Chillblaze wrote:
Sounds legit but you forgot to mention that at least 2 alts are needed to provide resources for all this unless you are buying them. Or just do nothing else but farm almost entire server lifespan.
Saving those speed ups is often hard and depending on alliance situation but i agree is doable and better than waiting 20+ days.

I personally can't see any point playing after t4 as servers are stale by then...

I wouldn't say "needed." I have no alts, though I definitely see the purpose in using them for people who have the time to play that amount. I play the game quite a bit and an alt would take up even more time. It could definitely help with resources, but you also can't get more than one alt in a Kingdom, so really it's one if you want to use them for gathering. I do farm a good amount, I'm number 30 on my server in gathering. The City Hall is pretty expensive, but the T4 research is only 5 million food,wood, gold, and 3.8 million stone, so that isn't too expensive, it's just the amount of time it takes that's the problem. What I did solved that problem though.

You can have more than 1 alternate account in a kingdom. You can only CREATE 2 accounts max in that kingdom. U can get more alts by purchasing a passport and migrating over. Ive seen people with like 5 alts cause they bought a passport with alliance coins