picur10
Squire
Squire

Worth the grind?

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:24 pm

You try to reach the lvl 100 and 7* with your heros. You make an effort to be better and better. You sacrifice some money and what is more important: your time.
And Lilith just gives an opportunity to buy for 10 usd some beasts and your work is worth nothing. I can't believe Lilith can't keep the balance between the bought and grinded heroes.
I think this game is a totally waste of time now.

Screenshot_20180903-094817_Soul Hunters.jpg

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Worth the grind?

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:21 pm

They do that to try and get more people to buy stuff from them. It's just business. It happens to me too.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

picur10
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:48 am

I totally understand that they have to sell valuable heroes for money otherwise nobody buys those. But 3 stars, lvl 98 not awakened heroes with lower pets shouldnt rape lvl 100, 7*, almost fully upgraded, not so bad heroes..

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Well, those can be countered easily (Only matters was Aldred which you need Gromok to break-in)

I fought those stuffs many times; just because I didn't train Gromok usually I ended up getting killed before Aldred lost his guard.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:35 pm

If he/she could have replace Aldred with WonderWoman then I bet his/her team will be unbeatable...
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Coolbeans
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 am

The balance in this game has been screwed for a very long time now because Lilith realised that they can't make money while keeping the game balanced.
If they release a premium hero that does less damage than the previous premium hero no one will buy it, people will rage and demand refunds, forcing them to redesign/buff said hero. (this has happened multiple times before)

Look at a game like Dota2 or Heroes Of The Storm (both on pc) where the meta is evolving almost every day and skill matters more than $, these are the golden standards of how balance should be kept, there heroes like Ember or Esabel could never exist alongside Wonder Woman or Ursula that deal thousands of percent more damage.

At this point with something like 250 heroes in their roster its impossible to go back and rework every single unused hero, which won't bring them any revenue anyway, so they just keep releasing imba heroes every month, catering to those than don't care to spend a few hundred bucks to have the best team in the arena at any given point. this is the nature of business.

picur10
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Well, my first step was that I've just stopped buy more monthly card. I hope everybody will do this.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 pm

picur10 wrote:
Well, my first step was that I've just stopped buy more monthly card. I hope everybody will do this.

Are you VIP?
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:54 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
picur10 wrote:

Are you VIP?

You don't need to be VIP to be able to buy monthly card..

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Coolbeans wrote:
The balance in this game has been screwed for a very long time now because Lilith realised that they can't make money while keeping the game balanced.
If they release a premium hero that does less damage than the previous premium hero no one will buy it, people will rage and demand refunds, forcing them to redesign/buff said hero. (this has happened multiple times before)

Look at a game like Dota2 or Heroes Of The Storm (both on pc) where the meta is evolving almost every day and skill matters more than $, these are the golden standards of how balance should be kept, there heroes like Ember or Esabel could never exist alongside Wonder Woman or Ursula that deal thousands of percent more damage.

At this point with something like 250 heroes in their roster its impossible to go back and rework every single unused hero, which won't bring them any revenue anyway, so they just keep releasing imba heroes every month, catering to those than don't care to spend a few hundred bucks to have the best team in the arena at any given point. this is the nature of business.

Well.. that is very bad business, but you do have a point.