I'll keep it short. I feel that the 30% boost from attributes either needs to be removed or nerfed. I'm sure in some way, Lilith feels this too as the new Arena that is coming out for cross server battles ignores attribute bonuses. Why would they take them out of PvP there but leave them in normally? In our server, people have over 1300 in a stat. This doesn't give anyone at all a fair shake unless they are also that high, which is very very rare to happen. Essentially, that means that the top 1% can roll over the other 99%, which makes it very very unbalanced. We saw in this new Succession war that it really only mattered that about 3 people were involved on one side to win the entire thing. They just go in and wipe everyone out themselves, and then everyone else comes in.
I think PvP was MUCH more fun before the 30% because then it really involved strategy and troop ability. Now, as long as you have higher stats, you don't need any skill.