Thanks for all those right suggest
Dwarf realm 52

Valhaber
Squire
Squire

Re: Sunbows Feedback Topic

Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:22 pm

+1
Great suggestions/feedback. Sunbow: your contribution/feedback is something any developer craves. I hope Lilith does not deviate from this. Kudos.
— Valhaber

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:04 pm

thx. i am a dev so i know how it works.

speaking of which: lilith is completely ignoring the forums for months now.
the only thing we get is hengli popping up to post the patch notes and this is it.

which means: either they are working on the next game and want to ride the cash cow a bit longer without letting anyone know (who would spend money in case the development will get reduced to a bare minimum) or they made enough and stopped caring.

the game had potential to stay interesting, in case there were seasons and long term goals (why should you even try to conquer the map right now?).

Destination

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm

sunbow wrote:
thx. i am a dev so i know how it works.

speaking of which: lilith is completely ignoring the forums for months now.
the only thing we get is hengli popping up to post the patch notes and this is it.

which means: either they are working on the next game and want to ride the cash cow a bit longer without letting anyone know (who would spend money in case the development will get reduced to a bare minimum) or they made enough and stopped caring.

the game had potential to stay interesting, in case there were seasons and long term goals (why should you even try to conquer the map right now?).

I am here to pass everything i read to Henry who passes it to the Devs then,the Forum is not getting ignored.