TheOneTrueMorty
Squire
Squire

Whales out of control now

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:20 am

So on 1134 there arose a whale, nothing new right? We unified against him and we’re doing quite well all things considered. However, he started to purchase cities from opposing colors paying real money, like actually wireing these guys money to drop cities. In this way he acquired cleopolis, kirinhall, himmelheim, lanchester, and Blackmore. We recovered winterfang, skyrend, and hawkspire...
This kind of thing completely delegitimizes he purchases of all other players. Look I get this game will always be pay to win, and that won’t ever change, but now my attempt to pay to be slightly competetive is completely wasted. If youre banning people for abusing bugs, this is certainly worthy of a ban. If something is not done I wil be deleting the game and getting a refund, as most players I talk to on said server will also

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Whales out of control now

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:35 am

TheOneTrueMorty wrote:
So on 1134 there arose a whale, nothing new right? We unified against him and we’re doing quite well all things considered. However, he started to purchase cities from opposing colors paying real money, like actually wireing these guys money to drop cities. In this way he acquired cleopolis, kirinhall, himmelheim, lanchester, and Blackmore. We recovered winterfang, skyrend, and hawkspire...
This kind of thing completely delegitimizes he purchases of all other players. Look I get this game will always be pay to win, and that won’t ever change, but now my attempt to pay to be slightly competetive is completely wasted. If youre banning people for abusing bugs, this is certainly worthy of a ban. If something is not done I wil be deleting the game and getting a refund, as most players I talk to on said server will also

LUL nephisto desperate for mobile game
Him self cucking is actually hilarious
Altho it was a test server i still log on to troll him about losing to a guy 12 castles lower and losing tier 11 golds

LiterACola
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 am

100 percent agreed. He's not paying to just get ahead. Thats pay to play and we held him in check for a for a while. Him paying people to drop held cities from underneath people has made this game and server start to die. Why should I keep spending money and time in a game where he'll just often 3 thousand dollars to drop the cities from right under me? He'll make 2 hundred plus people quit with his shady actions that Lilith has seemed to be okay with or ignored. Out of those people easily half of those are paying player who spent extra knowing that this server wasn't full of Chinese whales. Seems like we at least deserve a respond of some sort.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:08 pm

At least hes not buying dozens of google gift cards to give away and getting even more players to work for him :lol:

I already see majority of npc towers instead players and this game is near the end of its cycle... More and more players realise they are just food for cashcows and most I knew 8 months ago are long gone...

LiterACola
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 pm

He's doing that as well... 8-)

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:15 pm

What are you waiting for ? Sell him couple of cities and get your money back....
Looking at my payment history I already have over 100$ spent in 5-6 realms and would sell my mains asap if there was such a serious buyer.
Last edited by Chillblaze on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Funny enough whales on that server were always out of control
Week 2 KennyKing was on facebook group trying to buy accounts since he kept getting rekt and im sure he did buy some

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Agree.

I m from server 38. I play since July. I love this game, Lillith make great game. But since merge happenned on realms 34 53, the game become borring. No fun. Chinese star to group together excluding non chinese. They spent à lot of money.
Aoc was open in China in October there is à chinese Guy in our merged realms full research... I play since July and i m castel 39... How ? Ok its à pay to win but wtf... But for most of European and American and north africa People we didnt understand why they dont want to mix nationalities. It sad to say but True. Injure racism all the time in world chat "banana chinese"...they hate Singapour it seems. Most of all this guys have no fair play and take this game to seriously.
Consequently, all non chinese play together against them. Very sad.
A game is made to have fun not to make a pseudo war without meaning. It's silly but absolutely not fun.
In our realm thé moderator Destination play in, in chinese clan. No comment.
You think what you want, but Now i spend 0€ in this game and i want that chinese spent all their money. That is my new fun objective. :P.
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Agree.
Server 38
Rakan

Destination

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Niquette wrote:
Agree.

I m from server 38. I play since July. I love this game, Lillith make great game. But since merge happenned on realms 34 53, the game become borring. No fun. Chinese star to group together excluding non chinese. They spent à lot of money.
Aoc was open in China in October there is à chinese Guy in our merged realms full research... I play since July and i m castel 39... How ? Ok its à pay to win but wtf... But for most of European and American and north africa People we didnt understand why they dont want to mix nationalities. It sad to say but True. Injure racism all the time in world chat "banana chinese"...they hate Singapour it seems. Most of all this guys have no fair play and take this game to seriously.
Consequently, all non chinese play together against them. Very sad.
A game is made to have fun not to make a pseudo war without meaning. It's silly but absolutely not fun.
In our realm thé moderator Destination play in, in chinese clan. No comment.
You think what you want, but Now i spend 0€ in this game and i want that chinese spent all their money. That is my new fun objective. :P.

I was with these guys before I became moderator already. And I don't see the Chinese excluding other people a lot, I think the problem is that a lot of them don't speak English and translation isn't anything near perfect. It takes a lot of time to talk to them.