Niquette
Baron
Baron

Server down and whales solution

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:03 am

Hello everyone,

These days all topic talk about problem, complain...
Lets see if we find solution for better gaming expérience.

Now with max level of castel research and hero. It will be hard to defeat the whales. Server going down very quickly.
I have a solution that will make all players happy. Let talk about this.

Imagine if devs create a Super server reserved for whales !

In this super server you could continu growing and be able to go beyond the castle 40, imagine 50. Similarly the developers unlocked there the two items slot of heroes for now locked.
This super server will be open for All castel 40 from all servers.
If castel 40 continu to play in normal server they wouldnt unlock what i talked about above.

I think this idea will solve a lot of current problems. Players once rid whales for playing again in their servers. And the whales will still be able to grow.

This will significantly extend the life of a server.

And everyone will be happy ! And spent à lot of money. :D
Server 38
Rakan

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: Server down and whales solution

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:15 am

I don't think I'm clear on your definition of 'whale problem'. This isn't a game like chess where enough pawns can check mate the king... this is more like 'fish in the sea'. A million fish can't take out a whale, they just become an all you can eat buffet. It seems your suggestion is that whales should be allowed to get stronger than power cap and play each other. I'm personally a team player, I wouldn't want to move servers unless all my friends could come with me. And while I'm not a whale in that I buy up every troop in the shop and speed up my progress 100x... I've been accused of being a whale many times simply because I'm a powerful player that wins duels. How would your idea distinct the difference between 'whales' and 'fish'
LightStorm

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:27 am

Thanks you for my part my name is Nemo and I want to find my Dad. But he goes to the Super server and i want joining him and be forever with him :P

Seriously, sorry for this terme "whales". In that case you just can stay with your friends in your actual server. As I explain above level 40 will not be forced to go to the super server. You can wait until your friends are enamelled at the same level and you will all go together in the super server.
Server 38
Rakan

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 am

Ah... so your idea is to take stronger players off a server and give them a new place to go when they want to progress past 40.
LightStorm

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:53 am

Yes. Exactly. Sorry i m french and i havent got fluent english.
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 am

I suggested those Championship servers directly to support long time ago. You are wasting you time. There is no profit in merging "whales" together because as we can see from current merge they kill each other quick = less money earned when they quit. Why someone who spent hundreds or thousands to control virtual vilages would move to place where he can get wrecked in 5 minutes...

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Let's be positive. Try to develop. Propose something. Discussing. We could add other conditions to access this super server. Do you have an idea ? I really think with à solution like this, server will have more long life. More long life equal to more money. In most of server People dont want to spent money cause those problèms.
Server 38
Rakan

Croft
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

I like your idea but what if whales don't want to be on a super server? Most whales that I have come across want to pick on lowbie/weak players. They spend that money to gain a huge advantage to crush those players, not because they want to play with other whales.

Mind you, I think other players who aren't whales that reach castle 40, they too might want to expand to castle 50 too.

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

The first mechanism of this game is to get fat. Give another attraction to attract the big player in this super server. You just have to see this super server as a victory. This is the beginning of a new adventure. understand that to be able to have access to this super server is a reward because indeed thèse players deserve it. Imagine if a player agrees to go on this super server, it would have a reward.Il just find the son driver for it to work like on the classic server opening for example. The first arrived will always have more chance to be the strongest. If they dont want to go and want to play farmville, let them play farmville. :P
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Maybe if we had more conditions it will works. Exple of requirment :
1 Castel 40,
2 All building at max except wall and warehouse.
3. 1500 of Power,
4. 4 hero level 50.

We could imagine à lot of conditions.
Server 38
Rakan