Kryton13
Baron
Baron

New Patch - balance

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Just saw an in game message saying there was a new patch dropping tomorrow. Looks to be just a balance patch not a content one.

From what i saw the changes all seemed positive. Big buffs to Rufio, buffs to human spears, buffs to Dwarf tanks, buffs to undead scorps, buffs to rakkan crossbows.

If someone can upload the changes here in full detail that would be great - i can't as i am at work and can only look at this every so often.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: New Patch - balance

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm

By the time you wrote this the game was already updated lol, no idea about most of the buffs in terms of numbers but i checked out crossbows today and mine had 12.400dmg at lvl 10 and now they are at 15.000~ so roughly +20% dmg which is about a +1 level up just like archers got last week. Cavalry went from about 88k health to 96k at lvl 12. But thats really all the numbers i remember.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Big buffs to rufio woohoooooo he's still gonna die though!
(his "great" buff on resilience.... at lvl 3 skill it is 146 health per second! He can tank a lvl5 bronze archer all day!)
I sometimes see the gladiator set that give 200%dmg on massive units and ask myself.... 200% of what? Have the devs even seen his single target damage?

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Maebius wrote:
(his "great" buff on resilience.... at lvl 3 skill it is 146 health per second! He can tank a lvl5 bronze archer all day!)
I sometimes see the gladiator set that give 200%dmg on massive units and ask myself.... 200% of what? Have the devs even seen his single target damage?

Yeh i just looked at the numbers again and he is still trash. They need to about *10 the numbers on chopping blade and about * 20 the numbers on resiliance in order to make them useful. These buffs are just meaningless.

As for other buffs the only ones i don't agree with are the cavalry ones - the top dog on our server has a nasty setup with all gold cav and 2 gold turtles and it literally just melts anything. My force of silver mechs and all gold rockets dies in like 30 seconds - we are both at tier 12.
Realm 14

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Maebius wrote:

Yeh i just looked at the numbers again and he is still trash. They need to about *10 the numbers on chopping blade and about * 20 the numbers on resiliance in order to make them useful. These buffs are just meaningless.

As for other buffs the only ones i don't agree with are the cavalry ones - the top dog on our server has a nasty setup with all gold cav and 2 gold turtles and it literally just melts anything. My force of silver mechs and all gold rockets dies in like 30 seconds - we are both at tier 12.

hehe.. they have buffed rufio a few times now.. and he still a little ladie (no hard feelings ment all woman in here)
Rufio is still a shit hero. to bad!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 am

Kryton13 wrote:
Maebius wrote:

Have you considered using two turtles as well ? It's basically the same thing , except that cavalry sucks if it does not moral up on the charge , which it won't against mech healed by turtles.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:27 am

Kryton13 wrote:
Maebius wrote:

You lose because an all bombardier comp is horrible, especially against that enemy lineup. A couple packs of deadeyes would do wonders against all those high hitpoint units.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:49 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Maebius wrote:

You lose because an all bombardier comp is horrible, especially against that enemy lineup. A couple packs of deadeyes would do wonders against all those high hitpoint units.

I have one pack of dead eyes in my formation and 2 packs of the silver rifles. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference. Its ok, i know what i need to do to get a better formation that can beat this. Just means taking about 2 months of resources...
Realm 14

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 am

The "gladiators" -even Bane I'd say- are just statsticks and buffsticks... they just die.
Most melee are a liability tbh and I'm not sure how Lilith should change them.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:15 pm

very high hit points, so they can be used to soak up damage and function as a meat shield/distraction ... and give em some usefull skills (bane has a good one the taunt, but a taunt doesnt help if the taunter dies in secs ;-)) give em all kinds of crowd control abilities, so they can actually do what a TANK is supposed to do, distract/taunt opponents to keep your damage dealers a live.