Squire

Server merge delayed

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:59 am

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: Server merge delayed

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:17 am

Oh boy don't tell me our complaining of merging with the 4.2 million power guy and the guys who want to make a power house to crush the server in a week actually worked lol

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:57 am

I thought that guy quit?

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 pm

tofuu wrote:

Jesus christ that image actually makes me feel sorry for customer support. People who play this game are like spoiled kids.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

pmfortits
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm

geez man for real, chill.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm

yes, its like having a dog talk to you 'are you there, are you there, i can see you, talk to me..'
BOOM

Bisera
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

At least you guys haven't had to deal with him in Kingdom chat. This guy is on server 24 and is just as fcking annoying there as he is with Customer Service.

Hey, Tofuu, babe, you have Line, Hit me up! My ID is Bisera. Ever since you blocked me in game I miss the crap out of trash talking with you. Let's do it privately? Ok! Love ya!

mag1C
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Well i for one i am happy that all our actions to merge and form a power house and posting it on the forums have made lilith think twice about solving at least SOME of the imbalance issues. Hopefully the delay was made to balance it out more.
mag1C House: Kappa Neferak Server: 17-33

Tutorials, Hall of Fame Plunders and much more on our YouTube Chanel Below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswjt8WnzYtDjSKvwVIvtdA

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Bisera wrote:
At least you guys haven't had to deal with him in Kingdom chat. This guy is on server 24 and is just as fcking annoying there as he is with Customer Service.

Hey, Tofuu, babe, you have Line, Hit me up! My ID is Bisera. Ever since you blocked me in game I miss the crap out of trash talking with you. Let's do it privately? Ok! Love ya!

First of all that is not my chat. I got this from another player from my house on Server 1078. Second,. Why do you not get that no one wants to talk to human trash like you. Why don't you look in the mirror at your fat ugly self and just kill yourself. Like I block you and you demand attention on another forum .

Btw,. This bisera is a woman. She likes to brag in world chat about food she eats. And she wonders why she's fat. She then likes to troll and act like a complete retard. How are you a female that is fat stupid, ugly and a stalking bitch all in one swoop,. How have you not killed yourself due to depression yet.

Women like this bisera are worse than the drug addicted meth head prostitutes. At least those are usually not fat chicks that are obsessed with food. Just as ugly though.

LegendRhony
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:59 pm

mag1C wrote:
Well i for one i am happy that all our actions to merge and form a power house and posting it on the forums have made lilith think twice about solving at least SOME of the imbalance issues. Hopefully the delay was made to balance it out more.

Well your effort the rest of the kingdom never agree with any of that, you just done without consulting with us or asking our opinion about it.
Legend Rhony house OneAndOnly Skarn server 33

my YouTube channel where you can find loads of information about the game tips and more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKUIl ... ZgDRPDUdxw