HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

End of the Game is Nigh

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 am

End of the game.jpg

- There you have it, get your precious Celestial Potion for 99.99$
- Get Goram, Hurok & Sarya for 199$, also miraculously remain 20SS away from 4* Goram & 10SS away from 5* Hurok so you have to burn some other time!
- Get 2 Gaia stone (not fragments) For 199$
- Get 2000 Essence of your choice for 199$

I can't even begin to Fathom the sinisterness put into this event.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: End of the Game is Nigh

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:35 am

We always put awakening fragments in the purchase bonus events, we are only giving a choice to players to get the fragments from the hero they are awakening at the moment. We might in the future giveaway this item just like we did giveaway essence in recent events.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 am

how long until there will be the first "spend 2000 $ and get this exclusive OP 5 Star fully awakened hero" (7 Star 3000$) event?
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 am

hengli wrote:
We always put awakening fragments in the purchase bonus events, we are only giving a choice to players to get the fragments from the hero they are awakening at the moment. We might in the future giveaway this item just like we did giveaway essence in recent events.

Don't Play dumb, the previous events gave out 40 total this is complete item which means 80 total.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 am

My god this is madness! My heart stopped for a sec when I found out what that new thing is!

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Reggelt wrote:
My god this is madness! My heart stopped for a sec when I found out what that new thing is!

That's the tool to bypass the Awakening Stage (Item Collecting)
No worries, Hengli will give that thing when comes to Special Events...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:52 pm

hengli wrote:

I'm just sad to see Goram in there. Seriously, 8 months and still unreleased to the shops?
About celestial potion, wasn't this expected already? I see no problem in selling it, it's a very powerful item they can't just give away, and the whale that's going to buy it is already unbeatable because of all his OP heroes. IMO it should even be more expensive so that only those really big whales are able to get it, and not the semi-casual whale that now might go from very hard to beat to almost impossible.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:13 pm

I don't understand what the fuss is all about regarding the potion. It is nothing out of the ordinary, in fact it is what most of the stuff you pay for should give you: allow you to do stuff faster. In the end you won't get any hero more powerful because he drank a potion, you will just get him quicker...

I think the gaia stones are more worrying, since now people with a lot of money will start equipping their heroes with precious runestones before everyone else, and this does give a gameplay advantage.

dreton
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Hmm... sorry but i do not get this ;d

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 pm

dreton wrote:
Hmm... sorry but i do not get this ;d

What exactly? We are talking about Awakening and Rune stones, so high level Features lv 90+
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633