Rhidian12
Squire
Squire

Re: Gold archer with and without research

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 pm

The biggest problem with dwarves are that they cannot win any prolonged combat because of their ammo.
Rocketeers use ammo really, really quickly and as soon as they are out of ammo, they become useless.
And silver scorps reck tanks. I love dwarf, but they are the worst at pvp from all the races, in my opinion of course ^^
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum" ~Kakashi

Freezee
Knight
Knight

Re: Gold archer with and without research

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 am

Rhidian12 wrote:
The biggest problem with dwarves are that they cannot win any prolonged combat because of their ammo.
Rocketeers use ammo really, really quickly and as soon as they are out of ammo, they become useless.
And silver scorps reck tanks. I love dwarf, but they are the worst at pvp from all the races, in my opinion of course ^^

So it makes sense for them to wreck mechs but a guy on my server, a very high dwarf main says their hp scales so well that they don't really get wrecked. Haven't seen them in action but that was his opinion when I mention scorps.