Draxian
Knight
Knight

Remove plundering from the game.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 pm

This is the stupidest function in game. Basically you spend your coins to lose your coins. The teams you get set up against are IMPOSSIBLE to beat. I have fully cleared crucible for six months with garrick,zem,rylie,Jasmine,fiora with out a hitch. But im lucky to do 1/20th of the opposing teams hp in damage. Plundering used to be fun but when the update came out that matched you against immpossible teams it lost its appeal REAL fast ive sat at max rolls for months thought i would try it again with this "lose three times more coins aytempting our impossible plundering event". Turns out its just as frustrating and stupid as it was 6 months ago. The only viable way to keep this TERRIBLE function in the game is make it free to plunder so we can at least just die for free instead of paying 90k coins to die 20-100 times in a row.

Or just make it so you can exchange rolls for 5 coins each that way you get something out of it.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Remove plundering from the game.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:59 am

Plundering works for me at L100 F2P. I like it because I try out different teams or heroes at a small cost. If teams are too tough, resetting one to three times makes them beatable with lower rankings.

There is a great solution for you if you don't do well and don't like it: Don't participate! Leave it be. Don't even hit the plunder icon. Then all your issues are solved while those that derive value from it can do so too!

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 am

I think you are over-exaggerating things, i am level 98 and i try manual plundering every now and then and get almost 9/10 wins granted it takes around twice refresh for each enemy.

1.what team do you use for plundering?
2.what's your party level?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:45 am

I like plunder but 2000 coins when I get usually 12000 and use refresh a lot.... In the end I got almost no coins.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 am

That's the ultimate selfish request. How old are you, 12?

Dibbl3r
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:12 am

OMG, if you don't like, don't use it, simple as that!
There is absolutely nothing to force you to use auto-plundering, you can freely clean mine by mine manually.

I like the feature because I do not have much time to spend gaming and get approx. 180k of gold (120k pure income) and 24+ gems per run, which is the result I am OK to accept in exchange for my time. I admit it's easier at lvl 100 with maxed heroes, but still: you must not use it ;)

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Zentor wrote:

I dunno if I coming to give a warning about your word or something; but mind your language.

Auto Plunder was for Busy Guy only (Specially the ones having tight schedule on working/study),still you have more profit from your mining (If you put all Gold)
Auto Plunder is like Random Machine: Random pick, hit it (Get the gold if succeeded, or leg it if failed). Simple mechanics yet it's worth it for certain people.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:47 pm

You still get diamonds even if you spend a lot of coins refreshing. Maybe you aren't using the right heroes? Other people around your lvl don't seem to be having that much trouble with it. Also manual plunder can be infuriating since the enemy party starts with almost full energy and yours doesn't, then there's some heroes that you really have to avoid because they will destroy you 90% of the time with their quick ults.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Zentor wrote:

I dunno if I coming to give a warning about your word or something; but mind your language.

Auto Plunder was for Busy Guy only (Specially the ones having tight schedule on working/study),still you have more profit from your mining (If you put all Gold)
Auto Plunder is like Random Machine: Random pick, hit it (Get the gold if succeeded, or leg it if failed). Simple mechanics yet it's worth it for certain people.

Mind my language? I didnt even SWEAR.

Grow up, stop whining.