SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Re: Need advise about hunters

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
SirKenzo wrote:

2. As for who i am - I am Regular Forum user who used to help new players & I believe i am one of the friendliest people you could meet on this Forum.
3. If you don't care what i think about you then that's your loss bcs I Just prevented you from being bullied by Deus Ex.
4. Last of all if you don't know how to Hold a proper conversation or Admitting it when you are wrong then don't start insulting others.

I still think you are a Troll (from your behavior), well too bad for you i don't like pointless fighting.

Thanks for pointing out you are friendly, I like that kind of people and I also hate fighting. I thought I found only foes in this community lol.
You are right, next time I will verify my information two times before posting. Thank you Hunter. :D
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Need advise about hunters

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:14 am

SirKenzo wrote:
Thanks for pointing out you are friendly, I like that kind of people and I also hate fighting. I thought I found only foes in this community lol.
You are right, next time I will verify my information two times before posting. Thank you Hunter. :D

Really.. you are just going to take my word for it?
you know i was 99.99% Sure you were a troll, is this reverse psychology?

I am sorry as well, I realize my Responses must have sounded cruel but taking in the nature of yours one i couldn't help it.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk