Clerked
Knight
Knight

Re: Awakened Prince of Persia

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Id like to add an update to this - i now have my POP awakened and fully enchanted, i have noticed my prince turn i to the dark prince alot and there does not seem to be a huge problem with him dieing early in battle. He does not kill himself but rather lets himself drop to 1 HP. Keep in mind with this he gains almost 1300 attack in this form and is able to keep himself alive by freezing enemys. I currently use 2 female heros with him and see great success.
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Clerked wrote:
Id like to add an update to this - i now have my POP awakened and fully enchanted, i have noticed my prince turn i to the dark prince alot and there does not seem to be a huge problem with him dieing early in battle. He does not kill himself but rather lets himself drop to 1 HP. Keep in mind with this he gains almost 1300 attack in this form and is able to keep himself alive by freezing enemys. I currently use 2 female heros with him and see great success.

It seems that they aware that his awakening skill has issues and are working on changing the skill.

I don't have him awakened yet but, I have seen videos of him as dark prince and the health loss per second is ridiculous...

Clerked
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Clerked wrote:

It seems that they aware that his awakening skill has issues and are working on changing the skill.

I don't have him awakened yet but, I have seen videos of him as dark prince and the health loss per second is ridiculous...

Oh i totally agree with you its insane and definitly needs to be fixed lol, but i did notice if lumos happens to be protecting the prince at the time of transformation he loses health ALOT less. I wish i could record and post a video to show you but your just gonna have to take my word on it lol
[SL]Clerked-

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:43 am

Why would one use prince in raid? I thought raids are more about damage, and PoP is not so much

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:12 am

He can be good vs Bosses (some) because of the constant interruption. You may sacrifice one other hero to put him in and interrupt like crazy, and with the others deal the rest of the damage. Tomorrow I will start with his awakening, finally :P And I assume in DP mode, although he kamikazes himself, the boost in speed/attack/lifesteal might be benefitial vs a boss because he doesn't run around that much as if there were 5 heroes (at least I have seen so vs Ethera), but still runs a lot lol

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 am

The team is checking about Prince of Persia and he might be improved in the next update.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:50 am

Would be good to have some firm answer before discount event ends :)

Clerked
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm

hengli wrote:
The team is checking about Prince of Persia and he might be improved in the next update.

Thats awesome! Thanks :)
[SL]Clerked-

hengli

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 am

Prince of Persia's awakening will be improved in the next update.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:58 am

hengli wrote:
Prince of Persia's awakening will be improved in the next update.

When is the next update? :D