Clerked
Knight
Knight

Re: Awakened Prince of Persia

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 am

Victory i got earlier with prince. He is useful in freezing damage causing heros so my team has a chance to combat the enemy team.

Keep in mind, he is missing his awakeing item, and one more red item. Rest fully enchanted

Edit: this was for position 2 in my server.
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

I think most people agree that PoP is great and he doesn't need to deal great damage be useful. I guess this topic only is meant to Dark Prince almost non-existant awakened ability, pretty much battle will end without him turning into DP.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:30 am

Has anybody tried to put him in all-girl harem? :) maybe this will improve dark prince chance?
PS: still do not see him being great at O/O1 level, but definitely viable.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:37 am

I use him daily at 3* O1 to derank top whales. He is great, no doubts about it. Maybe your server doesn't need him to derank tough people or there aren't any xD he is great to help killing Goram and Sylphi fast enough.
And the original poster of this thread said he used a Harem and even then didn't happen. My PoP will be awakened in 10 days ); so until then I can say something xD

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 am

He seems to be a nice tank/CC/Disruptor. But I wonder why they classified him as "Frontline DPS" when that's not exactly his role. And there are cases when they classify the hero as "Tank" and then it deals crazy damage, lol...

In any case, I also want to know about this Dark Prince thing, maybe the skill is bugged? We want an awakening skill to do *something* at least...

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 am

Goram is considered Tank, PoP dps ==> Goram 2x PoP's damage in the worse case scenario!

Anyway, PoP's awakening seems bugged: no use of his skill; suicide when he turns into Dark Prince.
Today I complete his awakening and I can go for personal tests(5*, O+2, full equip, full enchant, full academy...or I can't even use him in my server :/)

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

I will have him awakened in a week and hope things are worked out by then
no more money from me

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Yeah mines orange+1 fully enchanted but 1 items i need lvl 94 to go to O+2 anyways, Im not worried about the damage in non awakened form. I think hes a CC machine and nothing needs to change for that fact at all. But when you go all out and do his awakening and come to find out it never procs but maybe once in a blue while. Its like why even have it at all, right? Even when it does proc its literally the last 2 sec of a arena fight, the only time that i got to see it for maybe 5-8 sec was on Polaris the dragon raid boss in chapter 14. "im like ok hes going to do some nice damage here, its finally happening!" But nope his life steal cant keep up for nothing with his life drain and dies unbelievably fast. Reason why i think because we all know he flips, runs on walls and wastes time not auto attacking to keep his hp so he just flops. So im not sure what the problem is, like ive stated in the post his threshold to proc his awakening is way way to high even with running 4 chicks with him which in many cases isnt even viable in any case. Either way I hope he gets fixed soon whatever it is I really enjoy the character from the prince of peria series games , but i want to enjoy the character in soul hunters the way hes meant to be played and the things he suppose to do. "be a boss when he awakens and not cool piece of meat to look at for 2 sec then dies lol".
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Well, apart from the apparently huge threshold to activate Dark Prince, if what you are saying is indeed true, a rework should be done then with the drainage of HP. If he uses his awakening skill too soon in the battle he will die then in few seconds afterwards, render him almost useless or simply maybe he likes to be Kamikaze. Is his increase in speed at least decent so that he can keep insta freezing enemies until he dies? That would make him great even if dying sooner.

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:06 pm

I would post a video but for some reason when i try to it gives me a error saying invalid extension, but yes i feel like his life drain is a little to but for actually how low he auto attacks. Like I said between rolling flipping and riding the walls he loses so much valuable time to auto attack to gain hp back from the drain. Now thats only in HoL, Ive seen him use the awakening in the arena now 2 times and its been for 3 sec or less. So its hard to judge when he rarely makes it into awakening. main comp I run is with 2 chicks tried with 4 but its about the same result.
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter