Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Stop making new heroes and concentrate on all the old ones

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 am

There are way too many new heroes. LILITH should try to re-rework some of their talent trees, only equip armor and weopons that would boost that heroes abilities. And Awaken some of the old heroes like Tholin, Ember, Sumiko, Alastair. With this implimented every player has a chance not just Whales. Are are losing long time fans due to this. Please look into this and try to correct. I have been an avid player since the KICK 9 days. I would hate to leave but that seems to be the only option and to let all my friends what kind of company you run. Thank you for your time and consideration.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Stop making new heroes and concentrate on all the old ones

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 am

this has been mentioned several times they are not going to do much about it

also Tholin already have an Awakening
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:55 am

Alastair will have the awakening in Japan Server first before HERE (He also being in Japan Server, if you didn't noticed that)
Sumiko will have the awakening, but I dunno what kind of awakening she will be (Maybe related to Yakumo[8 snakes] or something)
Ember... You better ask Hengli instead (I have no idea about her yet)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Lilith can continue to create new heroes bit we need the rescurces to equip them, that's the problem.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:38 pm

At least, Lilith, of course, must'nt make so many new cards. They must make it one time at few months,( and they must consider with people what hero will be released). Completely fair that the developers should make an (USEFUL) awakeng, or even better rework old heroes... Its all true, but they wont do it.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:24 pm

I disagree. Many heroes have had their time come and gone and I would not want to return to using some of them. And some of them I never used.

I am in favor of a few new heroes monthly. There is always the log in hero and at least one CStone one. The event heroes (LLing, Mirelle, Chrona) actually have struck a good balance between cost and utility. Once they released Sylphi, new heroes were needed (and still needed?) to try to rebalance the game. So two to three a month seems reasonable for refreshing the game (and their profit line to keep the game going). It allows creativity in teams and keeps it interesting.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Just Sylphi should be nerfed. To rebalance her impact you probably need 5 new strong heroes. Normanl player (who cannot afford buying items for diamonds) cannot afford so many quickly. Thats problem. And it does not create diversity, op heroes reduces it. Like now all teams have taurus syplhi (who has her) zem... it's boring.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Such exaggeration with Sylphi. And all the people who complain about her is because they don't have her, so weird... when she appears in the shops nobody will comment about her anymore.
And she is only broken in HoL/Raids. You have Goram and I don't see any complains about him from you, but he is indeed broken also in at least HoL Vincent, RotA, Raids and in Arena he is a beast when awakened.
But oh well, let's complain about all heroes we don't have. Desmond, another hero that is broken for RotA, raids, great in arena, great for Gizmo and Polaris, in HoL I doubt it because I guess he dies fast, but still need some more investigation.
Complain about old useless heroes, not about new ones. This will be more boring without some "op" heroes to deal against.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:02 am

DeusEx wrote:
Such exaggeration with Sylphi. And all the people who complain about her is because they don't have her, so weird... when she appears in the shops nobody will comment about her anymore.
And she is only broken in HoL/Raids. You have Goram and I don't see any complains about him from you, but he is indeed broken also in at least HoL Vincent, RotA, Raids and in Arena he is a beast when awakened.
But oh well, let's complain about all heroes we don't have. Desmond, another hero that is broken for RotA, raids, great in arena, great for Gizmo and Polaris, in HoL I doubt it because I guess he dies fast, but still need some more investigation.
Complain about old useless heroes, not about new ones. This will be more boring without some "op" heroes to deal against.

There is great problem - absolutely no diversity in the game! Absolutely! Strongest teams almost like a clones. Boring.In game number of hero mmm... about 70 or more. Most of players use only 10- 13 OP cards.(maybe more, maybe less, at last something like this). Its like in game exists only those 10 cards. It looks very boring.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:10 am

The reason of the limited usage of heroes is not because they are a few good, but because of lack of resources. You see that because you are low level, at max level, althoug yes, there are clones (Zem, Xanos, Taurus, Sylphi, Goram...) there are many combos used also.
I use a lot of heroes now in the 90s. I usually don't attack with the ones I defend, and at least in my server everyone's team looks different in the top 50. There are little copies as expected of every server, but pretty much different teams and epic is just diversity.
If there were a easier way to get items faster, you wouldn't see those clone teams, but people usually go the safe way instead of adventuring to new heroes. Don't know why.