Garrick **** gold
Taurus **** purple +3
Kong **** purple +4

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Re: Team built

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:01 am

Why on earth do you have flora O+? Just because she is nice bambi? :)

Bonecrusher
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm

I didn't know what to do in the beginning looool

Bonecrusher
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Something I still trying to understand is wich hero can be countered by wich... I need some tips

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:37 am

Bonecrusher wrote:
Something I still trying to understand is wich hero can be countered by wich... I need some tips

This is way too broad question without full possible answer.
For example Cara can greatly counter Zem with her ult. But given that there are no kong, xanos, tanya, tank ahead of zem in battle, so she can target him exactly :)

So people more speak about function: i.e. Illusions countered by aoe champs, heavy tanks by single point, physical treams by smth else, etc

From most common counters:
Jasmin counters firehawks ults (unless some odds with timing when she ults or dies earlier)
Kong and xanos can (but not 100%) redirect ult of firehawk and taururs. Same with tanya
Zem sometimes can be killed quickly by multiple single point attackers in one team: gale garrik
Cara Tareth and other single point champs are countered by kong

In my experience taurus do not have any counter. Best you can achieve is to redirect his ult or try to kill quicker with own taurus

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:56 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
Bonecrusher wrote:

This is way too broad question without full possible answer.
For example Cara can greatly counter Zem with her ult. But given that there are no kong, xanos, tanya, tank ahead of zem in battle, so she can target him exactly :)

So people more speak about function: i.e. Illusions countered by aoe champs, heavy tanks by single point, physical treams by smth else, etc

From most common counters:
Jasmin counters firehawks ults (unless some odds with timing when she ults or dies earlier)
Kong and xanos can (but not 100%) redirect ult of firehawk and taururs. Same with tanya

Assuming equal level/gear Tanya will completely counter Firehawk. There is no chance that he will ult when she is facing your team, odds are he will never get the chance to ult, he will be reduced to 0 HP in seconds and die before he can use the ult.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:54 am

Yeah agree. My advise worked well on lowel levels, when Tanya is quite weak and not easily available.

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:27 pm

I now have seraphine and lumus.I know that seraphine is a must have hero,however can you advice me which heroes can i combine with seraphine? And lumus, is a hero that i need to invest or not?Thanks, take care.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:26 pm

PedroSimoes wrote:
I now have seraphine and lumus.I know that seraphine is a must have hero,however can you advice me which heroes can i combine with seraphine? And lumus, is a hero that i need to invest or not?Thanks, take care.

Lumos is an amazing arena hero, be sure to work on him! He is great in combo with Zem/Xanos and many other combos. Btw, judging by your name I guess you are Portuguese, I am too :)

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Lumos is good. I am sure you can find spot for him in epic at least.