Lockhart
Baron
Baron

To Soul Hunters' Customer Support

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:56 am

I'd heard how notoriously bad customer support for this game could be, so I was understandably upset when something glitched in the game and my hundred dollar purchase to get the Driller/Dina event soulstones went through, but didn't grant me diamonds or the soulstones to go with them. I first attempted to go directly through Google Play and have them just refund the money, because I expected them to be more reliable, but they weren't capable of doing it. Apparently it's outside their policy now or something. I don't remember exactly.

With much trepidation, I wrote a small paragraph explaining my problem to Soul Hunters customer support, mostly expecting to wait half a month or a month to maybe receive my diamonds and just be out of luck on the soulstones that I actually wanted from the exchange, but when I turned on the game today lo and behold my diamonds were in my account and I had a mail from support with the exact number of soulstones I would've received from the event.

I just wanted to try to extend a 'Thank You' to the game's customer support team for a quick and exact response and let others know that if support was bad before it may be experiencing improvements as the game grows.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: To Soul Hunters' Customer Support

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 am

Support is bad in the sense that most of the time it looks like they dont even understand english. But if it's about a purchase that you didnt get and you provide a screenshot of the receipt, it usually doesnt take very long until you get your stuff.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: To Soul Hunters' Customer Support

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:51 am

We are doing our best to improve customer support. Thank you for the feedback.