Draxian
Knight
Knight

Why is there 50+ heros in this game?

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:43 pm

I can barely keep 15 within 10 levels of my level and cant keep 5 at my level probably hit 67 tommorow and havnt been able to to get anyone to 66 yet. And you NEED at least 15 characters for epic arena, midas touch becomes insanely expensive after FIVE uses and i can use it 150 times what will that cost 250000 gems a day? Hengli you guys MUST be an american company because this is opressive capitalism at its best.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Why is there 50+ heros in this game?

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:47 pm

After 80 it gets easier. I have around 30 Heroes maxed right now (91). You will have more time to spend on heroes before you reach a new level at that point.
no more money from me

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:01 am

why is there a charge for promoting characters and a charge for auto-plundering,and a charge for ability points, and a charge for reseting things as a vip the contract says vips can reset things a whole bunch of times DOESNT say you cant afford it. You need to add that to the end of all the benefits im THANKFUL and SuRPRISED that there isnt a 5000 gem reset on CoF that and the extra mercenary are the ONLY things VIP actually makes you feel like "Hey cool this is an actual bonus" the sweep tickets are alright but i get about 100 more than i could posibly use. I dont know i just feel so CONSTRAINED playing this game sometimes so many things are more frustration than fun its like you guys wanna make 10000$ from everyplayer when most of the big companys are happy with 80$ for their new game the 400$ i already spent has been completely wasted because i took a break and lost alot of ground basically for that cost i could reset CoF which honestly is the best benefit there is.But i see no reason to spend another cent because it doesnt do any thing for you. Final fantasy brave exvius on the other hand is a game where i have spent 400$ and other than power creep it is 100 times less constraining and about 500 times more fun. I still enjoy parts of this game alot but there is so much punishment and feel like im being choked for playing the game and when i see a character Lars for sale for 299$ which is 400 for me or everyhting ive spent on this game GREED is absolutly your guys perogative. Like i said you guys must be an american company. Im not raging or anything and that might seem offensive but truth is always offensive to people that dont want to hear it.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:04 am

Well thats good news Namorat cuz its awful right now non of my abilities can hit anything because everything is alway higher level. They should have community give aways like every 1000$ they make ALL players get 100 exp cheese that way everybody wins.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:05 am

Do not use the midas touch more than once per day, ever. The gold it gives is pathetic.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:50 am

Extra Caves, stamina resets.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Kenops
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:46 am

That's because VIP players lvl up very fast... You find the game expensive? Dont pay! Play as Non-Vip. You will not lvl up like crazy, so you could upgrade your heroes easier. Of course, you will be left behind by the VIP elite, dont spect to be at the top of the top... But who cares? Playing free gives a greater challenge, at thats what makes the game fun. Making the game easier also makes it boring. Dont forget that a game's proposite is to be fun. If you are wanting to be The Best, be more productive and use that ambition in other aspects of your life. So, join the hippie side, dont pay, play just for fun.

PD: We have cookies (?).

DRACULA
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:47 am

Kenops is right. I play as nonvip and is more rewarding. Knowleadge and strategy (and luck) can bring you next to the vip elites. Imagine a nonvip in top10 arena lvl 80+. :)). They will choke.
I need a BLOODY MARY

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:28 am

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:02 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting