• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Soul Hunters Tier List

EDIT SUMMARY:
  • updated every 3 days(new heroes, new awakenings, rates fix, adjustments);
  • added all icons
  • added "Purple to Purple+4" Overall Tier;
  • visual update;
  • added Signature Item rating;
  • "Party Buff List" restyle and adjustments
  • added Power Curves + graphs;
  • added "Schedule" tab
  • added "Synergies & Counters" tab
  • added "Quick List(Counters)" into "Synergies & Counters" tab
  • added Campaign heroes into "How do I Spend My Currency?"
  • "How do I spend my Currency?" renamed "Who to Buy First?";
Last edited by Zi0iP on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 19 times in total.
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: [Question] Soul Hunters Tier List update?

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:49 pm

If you'd do that, it would he awesome :)
no more money from me
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm

edited the original message.
I'm admin so I can modify it. The update will be focused on O+1 fusion and new awakenings!
 
Ezekiel
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:10 am

ok.. that guide its kinda best I've seen so far! thanks.. also there is octo in cof too, he's quite decent, also havoc in hof, and fire hawk in guild store. but other than that, quite nice!
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:27 am

Ezekiel wrote:
ok.. that guide its kinda best I've seen so far! thanks.. also there is octo in cof too, he's quite decent, also havoc in hof, and fire hawk in guild store. but other than that, quite nice!


Fixed :)
I'm slowly updating everything. That file last update was in august/semptember.
If you notice anything, I'm glad if you tell me :)
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:57 am

Octo is great in Epic Arena for specific teams. I've seen him once on stream, and he's extremely effective in correct setups
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:04 am

Zentor wrote:
Octo is great in Epic Arena for specific teams. I've seen him once on stream, and he's extremely effective in correct setups


B in defense or offense?
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:31 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Octo is great in Epic Arena for specific teams. I've seen him once on stream, and he's extremely effective in correct setups


B in defense or offense?


I saw him in use in epic arena defense. I don't know about offense, but his damage output was really good.
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 am

Zentor wrote:
I saw him in use in epic arena defense. I don't know about offense, but his damage output was really good.


I saw other people telling he's good (between B and C tier). I actually rate him B until further opinions :)
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Soul Hunters Tier List update!

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

I don't agree with a lot of ratings on this list. There are lots of useful heroes that are rated poorly.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests