Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:47 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Enryfantasy wrote:
Yes. Firehawk is too strong. When he fires he hit everybody at the same time, destroying everything. Zem actually attacks one heroe at a time, giving you the opportunity to fight. Firehawk is harder, to me. Acqua is good against him but...it's a question of luck.

Firehawk is harder than Zem, are you insane? Firehawk is easy to deal with at end game. Zem is very hard even if you try supposed counters. And no, he does not attack 1 hero at a time, the aura hits everyone near him.

I don't know endgame. I'm level 70 and it's almost impossibile to win against firehawk. As an instance while digging He melted two of my teams, alone. One of those team had Zem too. Firehawk won against him, for instance.
Maybe things are different later....but I don't know that.

About fusion, I'm talking Purple fusion. P-2.
Enry

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Enryfantasy wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Enryfantasy wrote:
Yes. Firehawk is too strong. When he fires he hit everybody at the same time, destroying everything. Zem actually attacks one heroe at a time, giving you the opportunity to fight. Firehawk is harder, to me. Acqua is good against him but...it's a question of luck.

Firehawk is harder than Zem, are you insane? Firehawk is easy to deal with at end game. Zem is very hard even if you try supposed counters. And no, he does not attack 1 hero at a time, the aura hits everyone near him.

I don't know endgame. I'm level 70 and it's almost impossibile to win against firehawk. As an instance while digging He melted two of my teams, alone. One of those team had Zem too. Firehawk won against him, for instance.

Yes firehawk is hard to deal with before endgame, and even at endgame he can be pretty good, although he is easier to deal with.
Try tanya, dunno if it will work at that level though.

Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:46 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Enryfantasy wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Yes firehawk is hard to deal with before endgame, and even at endgame he can be pretty good, although he is easier to deal with.
Try tanya, dunno if it will work at that level though.

Thanks, Luyckily Firehawk is not very spread in my server. I still don't have Tania since I'm focusing on Cara in the HoL. I'll wait for Tania soulstones until later, I guess.
Enry

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Tanya is bad before Orange fusion. At P+2 it's hard to deal with Fire Hawk, that's why I said that it needs a nerf in the early-mid game. Endgame is much easier to melt, especially using Ethera

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Ezio eat FHWK for breakfast.