Jasmine
Zem

Works easy :)

Kenops
Squire
Squire

Re: How to complete everyday crucible easy

Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi, Im around lvl 52, and I having some troubles to beat the crucible. Most of the times I can beat it, but I need more than one team to do it, usually I use at least 8 heroes, all upgraded at max, and still having problems. For now, Im using: Zem - Fire Hawk - Dokras - Elric - Li Twins - Flora - Garrik - Slim - Gale - Crusher - Riley. What would be the best team with this heroes? I have a lot more, but all of them are at low level and not upgraded. The others are: Aqua, Arachna, Sumiko, Baltor, Magdor, Mortus, Drago, Leon, Killjoy, Boomer, Kaneq, Taurus, Osiris, Alana, Ember, Mariana, Dr Zeno, Octo and Torsen. And Im going to unlock Ethera in a few hours, as soon as I get the next reward from the Arena. Which of them should I upgrade to use in the CoF?

Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:00 am

I use Ethera a lot. But I don't think there "a way" to complete it.
I generally run a team, trying to reach at least battle 11 or 12. If you have flora, use her at the first battle until she fills her energy. then put her away and use her only when you need her.
When I reach battle 11 or 12 it can happens Zem dies. I the change front man with Tholin. You can use Elric or Riley.
Enry

SMSM
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 am

I always use Wraxius since he can be used as a healer when the team you are up against has Jasmine/Flora or you use him for AOE damage and he power ups fast

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 am

My strategy since 70 till now, 80, has been the following:

1st battle - Zem, Tholin, Xanos, Jasmine, Flora
2nd battle - Zem, Tholin, Xanos, Firehawk (charge his ult), Jasmine/Flora (depends who charged less first battle)
3rd battle onwards - Zem, Tholin, Xanos, Jasmin, Flora. Put in Firehawk and ult for battles that give me trouble. If I allow Tholin/Xanos to die, I put in Cara.

Two healers might seem as an overkill, but it works great since you can alternate their ults. That's 2 mass heals right there.
Additionally that's 2 Ults that interrupt everything (Xanos and Jasmine) and a 3rd interrupt by Xanos' other burrow skill.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 pm

I am 92 and use basically two teams for many weeks now...
Cara, Jasmine, Sera (awakened) and Zem is the Start of it. If the enemy uses Cara too I use Dokras, if not I use Garrick. Every few days Zem gets hit too hard and I have to switch to another frontliner
no more money from me

s00pahFr0g
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:04 pm

With the release of Taurus I have been able to beat at least 12 stages easily with Riley, Kaneq, Taurus, Garrick, and Jasmine. CoF has been extremely easy since his release.

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:14 pm

CoF is easy ride, recently got only one team for all 15 stages. Zem,Ezio(Awaken), Seraphine,(Awaken),Kaneq(Awaken), Lil Twins(Awaken). If Zem dies, the sub is Namthar or Tholin.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:46 am

On my second account I realised all you need for CoF is a Taurus, even at two stars. Put two tanks in front, use a healer and he basically brings you through by himself damage-wise. Later you probably need another good aoe dps dealer.
no more money from me

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 am

Mid 60s here. Yeah small cow is just insane. His buff adds so much, so if u pop some aoe at the start it's a teamwipe. Small cow, jasmine, xanos, just as example...dont even need zem. I just cycle through all my tanks so they are max energy. Maybe add in ariel, maybe osiris, maybe drooling wolf, maybe flora if some money guy has a 7star ezio who bruised someone badly...

Before small cow, i limped to finish with everyone at sliver of health...partly because of zem apocalypse, partly because i didnt have jasmine either...but now i charge to finish at full health lol.