Viscount
Viscount

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah ''follows the crowd.''

''Traitors leave for another guild to get carried!!''
''Ethera is stupid OP ridiculous uh STOP BEING SHEEPLES''
''Ethera ults POOF entire team ded SO OP!?

Nobody are traitors. You guild is currently top 3. Do you want to know why they leave?

Because you play this game as if it was something that actually mattered in your life. ''Employer''? Something is wrong with you.

If Ethera is such trash, and you refuse to follow the crowd, why is she used in your defenses?

You're absolutely nuts. Imagine how intelligent of a person you and kemosabe would be, if you spent your negative energy (ignorance, naivety, stupidity, aggressivity) on something positive instead. This is beyond extreme stupidity, it puts me out of breath. Go outside, you autists.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 am

Zentor I am NOT sure you understand the topic..

lunmap
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:49 am

I dont know what is happening, but at some points, I know how Zentor feels. Its really terrible to be in the same server with vesperas I can see. Vesperas is in every thread, and always post something negative and create war.

ThorAres
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Guy on our server lvl 90 ran shirley arachna cyana firehawk and lumos for awhile...was a nightmare to deal with.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:43 pm

ThorAres wrote:
Guy on our server lvl 90 ran shirley arachna cyana firehawk and lumos for awhile...was a nightmare to deal with.

What is the point of a DOT team if your team consists of 5 easily killed heroes? I assume by your past-tense, that everybody figured out how to deal with an unorthodox but weak team.

ThorAres
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:22 pm

All depended if firehawk went off...when he took lumos out for drago it became a very hard team to beat.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Is Zenub on my server? That would explain why he's sore, he'd also know I finish top 50 everyday. Finished 30something, deranked a deto 60+ spots and 60 to 45 in epic, not sure why it's displaying it incorrectly on the daily. Doesn't matter, I got the 31 to 40 gems and hit #1 a few times before I was Vip.

BEFORE I got leadership, a lot of OUR COWARD VIPS LEFT BECAUSE THEY NEEDED TO FLOCK TO OTHER SPENDERS. They did this w/o warning, LIKE COWARDS.

That's what cowards do, they run at the first sense of adversity. They didn't leave because of Allstar's hospitality, they left to get carried. Anyone who spends mad money is doing so to get ahead, if you think they won't also betray their members to a join a guild with more free items and a free first place, you are defending cowards because you must be one too.

Tell me your party name on my server so I can derank you, come on big shot scrub.

Like posting public knowledge is suppose to hurt? After these cowards left, my guild dropped down 7th and about 30 members, It was after the merge. I got leadership that day, and within a week never left 3rd place, and I did it with a non vip account at that time. That was me, my guild WAS never that high after the merge WITH ALL THE SPENDERS. I executed a successful merge, if it wasn't for ME my guild would be below 10.

Those guilds above me? They are mostly filled trash players who spend mega money, my guild has 2 vip11+’s. I don't care if they beat me on something I auto battle as I've beaten all before, so are we going to man up and tell me who you are? Our are you going to D-ride two guilds everyone else commonly dismiss as tryhards, virgins, and fools?

But keep up your pro style debate methods of using other players opinions, hiding like a coward, and post irrelevant photos. Because my arena ranks are relevant to Shirly? I remember in the topic I blocked you in, I may of mentioned you're a nobody who is desperate to be on my radar? Good job validating that by posting pictures of me. Keep up the worship, B.
Last edited by Vesperas on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:28 pm

lunmap wrote:
I dont know what is happening, but at some points, I know how Zentor feels. Its really terrible to be in the same server with vesperas I can see. Vesperas is in every thread, and always post something negative and create war.

I state facts, Zenub is an ignorant, irrelevant, and hypocritical troll. If he's on my server, he's obviously sore he can't touch me.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Zentor wrote:
You're absolutely nuts. Imagine how intelligent of a person you and kemosabe would be, if you spent your negative energy (ignorance, naivety, stupidity, aggressivity) on something positive instead. This is beyond extreme stupidity, it puts me out of breath. Go outside, you autists.

Last time I measured my IQ it was 138, I guess that is good thank you.

Now, the irony here is that you are the one bringing negative energy (ignorance, naivety, stupidity, aggressivity).

It is impossible to have a conversation with you. We cannot present any alternative strategy that you will promptly consider it "stupid". You present opinions as facts without even questioning the veracity of what you are saying. And you call yourself an intelligent person?

You cannot even accept something as simple as another human being swearing by his honour that a specific event happened and call him a liar. And you have nerve to say others have negative energy and aggressivity?

Think carefully about what you say before you look like a fool.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Block him, I only see his posts when I log in with deleted cookies, but just had to bite.

To updae my previous comments (Even if pointless), my guild started declining when I got kicked by someone I basically discovered and made good in my OG clan, Fierce Uprising. He got leaderships, kicked me because every nub waiting for shurikens was crying that I was "stealing" literal junk items found in dojos. I joined lost souls, took a two week vacation, came back to my SH 'sitter' giving me dozens of screen shots of even rival players saying the game is boring a. f. without me.

I created a merge soon after, give 48 active players a better change and expert tips.

And Zenub, see if you (or your boyfriends) see that rank 17 arena today. I like deranking people who drop thousands. Lol, I think Arclight alone spent more money than my entire guild alone, totally brag wothy, right?

And finally, just validating how ignorant you are, I never said Ethera gave me much trouble, that doesn't mean I can't reconize her as OP. It's called having a sense of balanced and sportsmanship, some you lack.

Remember, I'll ony respond to you if you offer another tribute to me and the #1 guild on server 11-18 under $1000 :D

Edit: Just down an entire awakened maxed out rank 13 team with Shirly, Eth, Sera, Slim, Dork, 4 photos upon request.