divino
Baron
Baron

Arena rewards average ranking

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Its dumb you get the rewards for your position at 12 PDT many players attack at 11:59:55 PDT and someone find his 6th position he holds all day suddenly is a 43th position.
To avoid this dirty trick arena rewards should calculate the average position every 24 hours, so if you have been 12 hours in position 24 and 12 hours in position 6 and 4 seconds in position 43 youre given a reward of position 15 ((6x12h + 24x12h + 43*0h/ 24h))

This way encourages people to keep positions all day and not try to get a higher rank 5 seconds before the game sendingg rewards

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Arena rewards average ranking

Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 pm

This is what Epic does. Arena rewards should be more. I personally stay low onpurpose and snipe, it isn't fair, but I adapt.

The "other" game had the tally time based on your time zone, so it was better.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:24 am

But why? If someone can beat you, they deserve the better spot and the better reward, in my opinion.
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Namorat wrote:
But why? If someone can beat you, they deserve the better spot and the better reward, in my opinion.

But only the lower person can challenge AND change his team, which is why people snipe. I spend 23 hours a day below 70, yet finish high top 50's. I snipe, but not above admitting it's a scumbag move to switch with someone who works at that time who spends 23 hours a day on that top 50.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

divino
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:31 am

Namorat wrote:

No, they don't deserve cause they can study my team all day and make a counter team, or get a lucky shot, every time i get sniped if i attack back i recover my place but they already got the rewards so time wasted. The rewards should be calculated of how long can you hold your rank, nor lucky snipping someone 10 seconds before times run out.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:44 am

I won't even bother Arena with the constant attacks. I can get thrown down to 40+ and end up in the top ten, 5 minutes before arena rewards. It's dirty, but I don't care. Arena is for boosting your ego.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:45 am

Care about raid/epic arena/guild wars instead. More rewarding

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Epic and Arena have the same rewards, the best rewards, gems. If you need raids/wars, you probably are doing something wrong.

What do I know, I only have like 175,000 epic coins and 330,000 war coins.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:43 pm

The downside is that it punishes people who can't come online a lot. One can and gets to high ranks and fights back immediately and another one can only get online once or twice and simply fights when it really counts, I feel.
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:16 pm

You have 2 competitions:
1) Epic Arena: made for active users; you can fight and fight back in every moment of the day ==> every fight is important
2) Arena: made for people who can't constantly play, you know...it's a mobile game ==> for random players!