Adidtimeless
Squire
Squire

Playing on ios and android

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:09 am

when would I be able to play on my I pad I'm currently on my android phone??? U guys need to fix this I was Playing clash of clans I started on a ios device n I was able to move to android with out any Problems please make this upgrade it will make your game much more efficient

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Re: Playing on ios and android

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:27 pm

I agree. This should be cross platform, it would be beneficial for everyone and get more players. As it is now I'm on iOS and I can't even think about getting a android phone now because I will have to start over

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 am

I am sorry but our game doesn't accept that and we don't have plans to do it.

MaddisonHowarth
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 am

Adidtimeless wrote:
when would I be able to play on my I pad I'm currently on my android phone??? U guys need to fix this I was Playing clash of clans I started on a ios device n I was able to move to android with out any Problems please make this upgrade it will make your game much more efficient

It was current question. It's a pity that we can't play this game on ios devices... :?
Sometimes I prefer to use my face for emoticons.

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 pm

MaddisonHowarth wrote:
Adidtimeless wrote:

It was current question. It's a pity that we can't play this game on ios devices... :?

I play on both IoS and Android. I just have different accounts for each.

Bonnettenotbunny
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:22 am

MaddisonHowarth wrote:
Adidtimeless wrote:
https://writemyessaytoday.net/

Why not? I've just downloaded Assassin's AGE and Soul Hunters 2.3.7 on my iPhone. I played Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes but just got bored. Though with Soul Hunters, so many people are grumbling and crying that they spend much money to remain at the top.

UnsatisfiedCat
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:29 am

Outta my sight - Jeren

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:26 pm

UnsatisfiedCat is a bot account ^^ Mods please remove this account!

BenStill
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:58 pm

MaddisonHowarth wrote:
Adidtimeless wrote:

Play on my iPhone without any problems.