InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:23 am

Wow people you’ve got it too far. Yes some thing you are right – they should send message for that fusion feature or send some compensation for lost enchant. But if you play the game so much and spend money... You should know more about the game – it’s a worldwide version of original Chinese game – the Chinese version has 100 LvL cap long ago and so on… Personally, I knew about fusion, but I continued to enchant my heroes everyday anyway and I don’t regret for it! Enchant kept you positions in Arena and PvE etc.
But game evolves and its awesome can’t you agree?? I understand your struggle, maybe we should make a petition for a compensation? I think its real!

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:45 am

Ridiculous argument. The chapters are not the only way to get the new gear. They will be available from the shops and from the raids. And, again, everyone has to do it. No one has some magical advantage over you. Just play smart and level your best heroes first.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 am

Archer4848 wrote:
Ridiculous argument. The chapters are not the only way to get the new gear. They will be available from the shops and from the raids. And, again, everyone has to do it. No one has some magical advantage over you. Just play smart and level your best heroes first.

what this argument concern with you?what'ss your level, your fusion, yoour enchanted pieces? talk about problems that concern to you don't talk about OUR problem.

Lilith make a mistake, stop. if they didn't no ore would be here to explain therir disagreement.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 am

Dirk wrote:
Archer4848 wrote:

what this argument concern with you?what'ss your level, your fusion, yoour enchanted pieces? talk about problems that concern to you don't talk about OUR problem.

Lilith make a mistake, stop. if they didn't no ore would be here to explain therir disagreement.

I got 53 heroes orange with max enchant on all items and probly enchanted 4-5 of those in last 2 weeks and I am not complaining. It is how MMORPG work.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Enchanting has always cost a lot of items, and none of it refunded. That's how it works. There has also been talk about lvl cap increase for a long time. Many players have prepared for this, so why are you crying? The only reason this affects you in a terrible way, is because you're not aware of what's happening around you.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:25 pm

What about future cap increases, are they gonna happen? Are players now gonna start fearing a potential cap increase and be afraid to enchant their gear?

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:01 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
What about future cap increases, are they gonna happen? Are players now gonna start fearing a potential cap increase and be afraid to enchant their gear?

Players that will fear potential cap increase will most likely be left behind and lose their ranking in arenas and such. Think of world of warcraft players, how many times they had to change their gear and throw it away?

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Have you guys never played a major mmo? Warcraft? Everquest? Destiny? Anything like that? Every expansion raises the level cap and renders all gear gained to that point useless. It's how these work. If you don't like that then go play a game that doesn't have a progression system so you can play the same levels over and over and enjoy being maxed out into perpetuity. Most people like having new challenges to conquer.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Players that will fear potential cap increase will most likely be left behind and lose their ranking in arenas and such. Think of world of warcraft players, how many times they had to change their gear and throw it away?

Yes, and that's why I stopped playing WoW in 2005. Spend months to acquire the best gear in the game and in the next expansion you can kill a rat and it drops a green weapon better than your legendary weapon? No thanks...

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm

ashOck wrote:
Dirk wrote:
ashOck wrote:
It's too bad you did not think to wait to see what the pending update would bring since orange fusion was strongly rumored. But it moves the game along and brings variety again (even with the decision to fuse to O2 or not.

Do you think that there are people so stupid to enchant 5/6 heroes 2 weeks before an upgade? If i knew something i wouldn't spent all of my materials.

Please don't kid about this.

I'm not kidding. Apparently there are such people since they announced the level expansions over a week ago and before the time frame that you enchanted all those items.

I wasn't aware until the night before, but unlike 100% of the "wqahh 90+" crybaby crowd, I was prepared for 91+ months ago.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.