Dirk
Baron
Baron

New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Don't you think that wasn't correct to add a new fusion now that everyone have invested a lot of material to enchant the orange armor Pieces?

The last week i've totaly enchanted 7 heroes and now?..... All enchanting material thrown in the trash...... I want my Enchant material back.

Dirk

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:20 pm

It's too bad you did not think to wait to see what the pending update would bring since orange fusion was strongly rumored. But it moves the game along and brings variety again (even with the decision to fuse to O2 or not.

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:27 pm

I TOTALY AGREE!!!
Bruh,
This was totaly stupid.
Im a free to play player and im level 87 ( My calculations are: at the end of September,i will be level 90 - WHICH IS PAIIIIN)
I have a total of 7-8 orange heroes with 4-5 MAX echanted items on every one.DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO THIS CRAP?!?!?! WITH NO VIP?!!!?!!
AND NOW WHEN I BECOME LEVEL 93 AND FUSE ,ALL OF THAT HARD WORK AND MATERIAL GONE,POOF.
Not to mention when i become level 90 I NEED TO AWAKE,I NEED TO GRIND FOR OTHER ITEMS AND I NEED TO SUFFER.WHICH WILL TAKE TILL 2017.
I love this game...
But i cant stand how hard it is for some people T-T
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Imagine the feels when I was playing vanilla WoW, hit level 60 and raided up a bunch of kickass gear and then a week after getting the best sets I could manage they released Burning Crusade and negated all my no-lifing to get as far as I'd come.

Suck it up, Buttercup. This is basic online RPG fare and there are a lot of players a lot worse off than you who realize that and are dealing with it.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Coolbeans
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm guessing that being a lvl90 Orange with fully enchanted items is still better tan being lvl90 Orange+1 with just 2/5 items and none enchanted.

Lots of people in my guild who have been playing before me are pissed due to all the money and dust burnt on orange enchantments, oh well. Nothing we can do except bitch about it.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:12 pm

strange thing guys ))) when I saw orange+1 fusion I was so excited!!! but when i saw orange+2 I just fused almost all of my orange heroes))) but more then a half was with full enchant... so I suggest you not to be sad, but try to see good things as a new content and contest and new more hours wasted in SH)))))

Guziczek
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm

just fused Ulfang half enchanted rating 7993 to Orange+1 and rating dropped to 7708... not worth to fuse until you got some items..

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 pm

nm

safado
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Do not fuse until you have 4 items of the next tier

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Mounths and mounths to accumulate materials LOST. Are the they playin vith theirs players?

I'am near to leave the game and stop to spend time and money.

Lilith game, we want an official reply.