barney
Squire
Squire

Funny kid in my guild

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:06 am

Hi guys.
I am a ranking 1 guild master who currently has highest lvl in our server, also I have highest overall rating, did highest damage to raids and HOL.
So as a guild master who contributing most things(raid damage,ppl recruting) to our guild, I distribute loot to myself as the game system default.
However, a kid in our guild now crying I am "steal" loot in our guild. And he is mad about this. The root thing is I cant stop my "selfish" or stop my "greedy" to distribute loot.
Thus, I wanna help the kid to beg the game system to abolish the stetting, and make this kid feel better even he joins other guild. Then he will be treat more equally.
Wow, by the way, he probably wanna earn same reward in HOL, even ppl did less damage still can earn equal reward.
I like the kid. Hope he can feel better :)
Enjoy ur game, enjoy ur hunting
Serve: 150
Guild: Godslastorder

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Funny kid in my guild

Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:53 am

I would not join a guild where the GM distributed loot to himself over other guild members. So not sure if you are the funny kid in the guild since you place yourself above all the members in your guild. That is not good leadership.

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:18 am

My guess, sooner or later your guild won´t be the #1.

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:35 am

Pretty soon not only will you be the only one in your guild, you will also be able to get all the loot for yourself. Not cool distributing loot to yourself.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Manual distribution is a clear sign that you shouldn't be a guild leader. Probably should mention this before wasting peoples time

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Auto Distribute Loot. Do NOT allow members to cut.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:04 pm

You sound like a dick. I would leave your guild too.

barney
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Holydoc wrote:
Auto Distribute Loot. Do NOT allow members to cut.

Yep cuz u r in an old server.
Everyone pretty much has the same lvl
But our server only opened for 2 month. There is a huge lv gap in our server. Many our guild mates require the high lv loot and they dont even deal enought damage to raid(like 63 players require lv 70 loot). The only reason I can get what I need is distribute the loot. The way I did sound unfair, but if u guys think fairly, I paid more money, more time to game, and I dont deserve extra loot per day? Also, someday I dont anything in raid, cuz there are only low lv loots, so I saved all of these loot to ppl who in need.

barney
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Archer4848 wrote:
You sound like a dick. I would leave your guild too.

Kid, dont say dirty word :) Also there is door over there. U can join any guild you want.

barney
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 pm

SplashBro wrote:
Pretty soon not only will you be the only one in your guild, you will also be able to get all the loot for yourself. Not cool distributing loot to yourself.

wow, what if you did almost 5 times more damage than almost ppl, would you feel equal to earn the same reward to others?
This is the same rule in HOL, the more damage you did, the more reward you earn. Fair enough.
And also if anyone can deal same amount damage I did to the raid, i would happy to distribute more items to them, because they are "excellent ppl"(at least in game) who deserve extra reward.