Celine
Squire
Squire

Also sick and tired of CoF?

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:32 am

Lately I am getting sick and tired running CoF. It’s completely out of balance with all this uber heroes.

I am sick and tired of all the uber Arachna’s
I am sick and tired of all the uber Ezio’s
I am sick of tired of all the uber Cara’s

It makes it for a lot of players impossible to finish CoF’s or even finish a decent amount of stages. I am no 5 on my server and even I have a really hard time finishing it. Even falling sometimes!

It went so far that I started to develop a love-hate relationship with CoF. It def is no fun running it. Only reason I am running it is for the gold and for the very rare occasion I am getting a decent item.

What is the experience of the other players. Still fun? I hope they do something with it in the near future.

BTW did they nerve Ezio? Looks like his damage output is significantly lower these days, but that could be just me .

Cheers,

Alex
Knight
Knight

Re: Also sick and tired of CoF?

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:01 am

Cof is the most boring feature ever. It's only difficult because you're not leveled enough. Soon it'll be very easy. But still boring...
S19 [IM]

Mine
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:47 am

At least you're not at the stage where the last 5 people have awakened Namtar/Elric + awakened Arachna + awakened Seraphine + awakened Ethera + awakened Mortus/Cara... You'll enjoy running into the same 5 people at the end so much.

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Alex wrote:
Cof is the most boring feature ever. It's only difficult because you're not leveled enough. Soon it'll be very easy. But still boring...

Actually it's the opposite, the more your server Awakens heroes the harder CoF becomes (assuming you have Awakened heroes as well). If your account is underpar compared to the top of the server then CoF is a joke. On my main account I run into Awakened heroes at battle #6. Riley doesn't last anymore and Arachna depletes sustain. Ethera is an entirely different story lol. The only easy way to beat her is to set up and save Sera/Mort from stage one, then use both during the first part of the battle where Ethera jumps in, pop Mort for a kill after Sera marks her as the lowest health target. That is only 1 guarenteed kill, the last few stages ethera can secure 3-4 kills while locking down your team.
Also! That stage known as lava feet is so damn hard ALWAYS, I don't know why but it's my hardest stage every damn time.

tldr- cof is a joke if your account lacks awakened heroes, if you have a lot and your server does...then get ready for the most painful 20-45 minutes of gold farming =(

#cofsweep (needs to happen asap)
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

TyDieGuy99
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:14 pm

I feel same, like it's just a pain to do because of the Caras and Ezios(someone on server has 7+ almost orange and can be pain), although yes I can beat it takes a lot, highest level is 86 and only 2 people have that level and i'll have it in a few minutes of post so i'm grateful for that much, ill have awakened heroes before most.

Voland
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 pm

They really need to implement sweep button for CoF and Pond. Heroes charge and most other competitors have sweep options so there is no reason not to have it here.

safado
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Totally agree on the Sweep button.Also they need to bump up the rewards a lot but at the very least the Raid button

Yanzu
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:27 pm

I have been able to clear CoF daily but lately it is starting to get really really annoying facing awakened Ethera and Arachna they just wreck my teams.

The teams I have been using
Draco, Riley, Leah, Gale, Jasmine
or
Tholin, Riley, Leah, Ethera, Jasmine

What is the best way to counter Arachna and Ethera(she seems to almost instantly get to ultimate)?

Alex
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Ethera counters ethera with luck. As for arachna I just kill her with my physicals then heal next round. Replace Riley by Garrick in your second team will help too
S19 [IM]

ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

COF for me is still fun every time. Encountering different team compositions regular and finding the correct team to counter a certain team is fun to me. The rewards are fine in my opinion. Mainly gold coins. Sometimes some gear, soulstones or if u are lucky a hero.

IF arachna is in front position --> I use caras, gizmo or serafine ultimate = problem solved
IF ezio is in front position --> I use caras ultimate = problem solved /// (if he dodges out, restart and try again).
Dokras is very good against cara. Her cage will target dokras minions. so she wont kill your tank or good heroes.

Maybe this helps.

Yours sincerely,
Ferisadi
In the afterlife the soul hunters will meet their maker.
Its in this place they will see me. Until then, be brave.