Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Re: It's like kick9 never listens to anything WE say!!!!!!

Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:25 am

Sorry, if I said anything mean to the developers, but it is just kind of hard to not be indignant when something isn't fixed and then they say they are going to fix it. This game has TONS of potential to improve. I like the concept of this game, but I just feel that kick9 isn't as hardworking as I thought they would be, to put it nicely. I just want to get my point across because if sometimes I don't say it in a demanding tone, then they might as well just ignore me. I will not try to say it in a mean way anymore.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Oh and one more thing, out of the 15 things I wanted kick9 to improve on, they only fixed TWO. I can understand not agreeing with my suggestions, but at least attempt to try to fix the suggestions that the company agrees with me about. I will be satisfied if at LEAST 8 of my suggestions have came true. However, those two THAT ACTUALLY WERE LOOKED UPON AND FIXED were the treasure tab defense request, and longer messages when sharing replays. EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WAS POSSIBLY A GOOD SUGGESTION WAS IGNORED. At least when they respond they should say that, it will be fixed and mean it. At this rate, it seems like a bot is responding instead of an actual person. I wonder if this is actually true.
P.S I like this game, but the developers need to try harder at helping people out and to actually listen to them.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Yeah, Ethera locking everyone in place is entirely intentional. Even considering that, it's still OP as hell. You just have to consider the possibility that your Gus or Tanya is probably going to stop DPSing for the time the field is up and possibly not use them if that's a huge deal. I can't really name any bugs off the top of my head. ...At least nothing that seems like an unintentional thing. Everything stopping at the end of the fight can suck for people who autofight crucible, but just don't autofight crucible. If you're triggering Flora or Riley's ult on purpose when there's one more enemy with less than half health, you're just an idiot and you don't deserve those extra ticks of health.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:49 am

I wonder why kick9 didn't tell us about this serious flaw then? If it WERE intentional, they should have stated it. It is either at best, they forgot because not everyone is perfect and I understand that. Or at worst, in which they also INTENTIONALLY LIED to us about ethera's ultimate as well. Also, even besides this catastrophe, kick9 still has A LOT OF FLAWS to fix! For instance, helping the people on the forums more.