Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Re: Cave Plunder Improvement

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:19 pm

I think a random drop chance per win would be nice. Even if it is usually junk, a 1 in 20 chance for a purple or soulstones would make it worth doing on a daily basis.

Or a chance for a random amount of 'special' currency to drop: gems, scales, arena/epic arena coins, Guild coins...

Or, just add a daily quest for Plundering that has a decent reward attached.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am

Hi guys,

I am talking on behalf of the developer here. I think that there are some good suggestions in this thread and we will analyse them, ok? Your biggest issue is with the Plunder part of the "Treasure Cave" so I am assuming the Mine part is not the issue here, correct?

Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:12 am

hengli wrote:
Hi guys,

I am talking on behalf of the developer here. I think that there are some good suggestions in this thread and we will analyse them, ok? Your biggest issue is with the Plunder part of the "Treasure Cave" so I am assuming the Mine part is not the issue here, correct?

Yes, that is correct. The mining part seems fine and rewards are reasonable (there was a mention of the occasional gem reward from mining, but that is of less consequence than the issues mentioned regarding Plundering). The rewards for plundering just don't make it worth the time/energy investment. It is encouraging to know that the development team is interested in this feedback and ways to improve the Plundering experience.

Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:31 pm

They should add random fragment drops to Plunder wins. Something along the lines of CoF, but with shards instead of full loot items. They should relly add shards to CoF, too, instead of all the lowbie junk they always give out.