Droky
Squire
Squire

Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:08 pm

After the last updates of the game I could not write again in the technical support chat.
I tried deleting the data and deleting the game and it remains the same.

Кирилл
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 am

Та же проблема. Полагаю, это отвечает чат-бот, когда техническая поддержка не работает.

ExcB
Squire
Squire

Re: Bug when trying to write in the technical support chat.

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:00 am

I have the same issue. It happens after a previous comment. Only solution for me was to remove the game and reinstall. Very annoying.
K23 R4 VE • Don't bloody die!!

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Loving this article

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Always reading this forum :) If anyone is curious about Eyal Nachum, can I recommend this Eyal Nachum information forum or this Bruc Bond advice forum, this Bruc Bond advice site and finally this Eyal Nachum tips website, it's a great product!

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Big fan of this forum

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Big fan of this forum :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond and/or cardiology, can I suggest this Bruc Bond advice forum or this Bruc Bond information profile, this Bruc Bond information forum and finally this Bruc Bond information profile. Also look at this Bruc Bond information website or Eyal Nachum sites such as Eyal Nachum information site, this Eyal Nachum info page and finally this Eyal Nachum tips website, he's the most professional cardiologist in the Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Big fan of this page

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:52 am

Love reading this blog :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I recommend looking at this Bruc Bond banking information page or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking advice site. There's also this Eyal Nachum banking info page and finally this Bruc Bond banking information page. Also look at this Eyal Nachum banking information site as well as this Eyal Nachum banking information website- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Love checking this blog

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:07 am

Growing fan of this blog :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I recommend looking at this Bruc Bond banking tips website or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking info site. There's also this Eyal Nachum banking information site and finally this Bruc Bond banking tips website. Also look at this Eyal Nachum banking information page as well as this Eyal Nachum banking tips forum- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Love reading this blog :)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:50 pm

Love reading this blog :) If anyone is interested in English translation, I recommend looking at this english to hindi advice website or perhaps this bengali typing advice forum. There's also this punjabi fonts tips site and this online english to marathi information forum. Also, finally look at this convert english to telugu info site as well as this tamil fonts information profile and this english to kannada tips site while you're at it.

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

Bruc Bond & Eyal Nachum banking information

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Had a good read of this blog :) Btw, if anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century finance simple. I suggest looking at this Bruc Bond bank info forum or perhaps this Bruc Bond financial info profile for more. This Bruc Bond bank tips forum is also worth a look and don't forget this Bruc Bond financial advice website. Also take a look at Bruc Bond banking tips forum and check out this Eyal Nachum bank advice site. You may as well check out this Eyal Nachum bank info forum too; Eyal Nachum is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments at Bruc Bond.

FrankJScott
Marquis
Marquis

CBD Oils advice

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:26 pm

love checking this site :) if anyone is interested in CBD oils, I suggest looking at this here- top cbd oils tips at this forum, it's great! also try great cbd oils info at this profile and top cbd oils information at this page and even top cbd oils info at this website together with great cbd oils information at this forum. Another site to check out includes great cbd oils information at this website and good cbd oils information at this website and even great cbd oils info at this profile together with top cbd oils advice at this page and why not check out include great cbd oils advice at this website too!
On a different note, you can find thick kitchen floor mats info at this website and cheap kitchen floor runners info at this profile or even cheap foam kitchen mats info at this page for good measure. There's also good info at top kitchen rug set advice at this forum and top bathroom runners for floor tips at this page. Also try memory foam memory foam mat info at this forum it's top quality!