Sseva77
Squire
Squire

Re: Payment/Secure Device

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 am

Same problem here. Tried with my acount on several devices (laptop, android phones) and I get the same error (payment secure error) . Tried with a different acount and it worked. So I believ the error is not related to the device security but to the acount management in the game.
Pls solve the problem.

Felerian
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:53 am

Hey, same issue on my side. I tried to buy some bundles with my PC and bluestacks, same error that my device is not secure bla bla bla. Please send a message to the support...
So I did today via facebook pn and on the lilith homepage via the contact formular online.
Waiting for response of Lilith, disappointing that they don't want my money ....

Felerian
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:43 am

So my problem was solved yesterday. I made an in-game chat request and some hours later everything worked! No answer to my request, but finally it works well, thats the main thing!

CaptainJiaLi
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:51 am

Same problem also, i use last version of bluestacks 3 i know the payment thing works because i make purchases on Clash Of Lords by IGG games without fail - These bugs are in the game on certain devices; at the moment i can't even login - well lets look on the bright side i managed to login through their dodgy captcha thing twice to inform friends and alliance members about my difficulties being active...due to geetest widget

anixodlss
Squire
Squire

Mon May 25, 2020 8:46 pm

Today the choice of online stores with the possibility to buy mobile devices is really huge. There is no need to stick to some strange service which has some vague restrictions on the services. It is really annoying when you fairly want to spend money and they tell you conditions for it. With this approach, they will get exhausted pretty soon. I am based in https://areacodes.net/917. And there are plenty of reasonable offers here.