PaulsKingdom
Squire
Squire

Game Crashing

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:36 am

Hello so I hoping someone can help me my game crash earlier today when I was getting supplies and now I can’t get back on once it reaches 70 percent it crashes I’ve tried Re-downloading the game multiple time I made space and tried turning my phone on and off I and none of the above have work I’m a big fan of this game so I would like to get back to playing ASAP I’ve also asked other people it’s only happened to me as far as I know thanks for the help have a nice day p.s. is anyone else having this problem and yes I’ve updated the game : )

Mrdomino
Squire
Squire

Re: Game Crashing

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:13 am

Its been happening to me since yesterday.
The game doesnt start, it crashes at 8%.Im playing with my iphone8 plus and I have freed up space on storage. i have also tried to re-install game but nothing works.

jrjong
Squire
Squire

Re: Game Crashing

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Funny how this problem has not been fixed for this long time. I'm also facing the same situation. The roadrunner email game restarts every 5 minutes and sometimes does not even load. I've tried reinstalling the game but no changes at all. I hope this gets fixed soon. I really miss playing this game.