william
Knight
Knight

Tutorial: Download & Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:16 am

In case you don't know yet, you can play Rise of Kingdoms on PC (Desktops, Laptops, or even Mac devices) with easy.

Playing RoK on computers have tons of advantages:

• No more battery drain.
  • Access to the game super fast.
  • Bigger screen.
  • You don't need to look at more than one screen while working or doing other activities.
  • Control the game easier using mouse and keyboard.
  • And a lot more!

I believe that we can all understand the pros of playing this game on pc so I will not list out more advantages. Let's get into the main topic immediately!

How to play Rise of Kingdoms on your computer!
Follow these steps

1. Download Rise of Kingdoms Bluestacks Version here.
  2. After downloading, open the installer file, press Next until the Bluestacks software is installed on your computer.
  3. Click Launched If asked. The app will now show up on your screen.
  4. You will need to log in with your Google account in order to download apps and use other Google services. If you don't have any Google account yet, register for one now at https://gmail.com
  5. The emulator will now ask you to download the game. Click Download.
  6. Open RoK once the download is finished.
  7. Enjoy the game!

You can use the navigator keys on your keyboard ➡️⬇️⬅️⬆️and the scoll on your mouse to move, zoom in, zoom out while playing. Dragging your left mouse also helps you move a lot easier.

Why Bluestacks?

• It's lightweight.
  • Very easy to use.
  • Totally free.
  • Updated every month by great developers.

Quick Rise of Kingdoms Review for New People

The famous Rise of Kingdoms, previously known as the Rise of Kingdoms is one of the best strategy games that can eat a lot of your time. The game is so likable that you can become an addict of growing your empire. You are the governor in this game and you will take care of the city’s military strength. You will unlock many things including new technologies.

When you will start playing the game it will show you some tutorial. You need to pick a civilization from eight civilizations – Japan, China, Germany, Rome, Korea, Spain, Britain, France. Now you need to make and enlarge your empire by building farm, hero, army and managing resources.

The elements of the game
Understanding each and every element of a strategy game is essential.

The resources of the game
The main four resources of the game are – food, wood, stone, and gems. The new units require food, the military strength requires wood, the defense requires stone to upgrade. It takes time to upgrade from one level to the next level but you can finish the upgrade instantly with the gems.
If you want your civilization to grow quickly then you can buy gems and use them. At first, 300 gems will be given to you. You can earn gems by completing several tasks. Expanding your empire becomes easy using the gems.

The constructions of ROK
Your civilization will be full of buildings and it requires builder and time to upgrade each and every construction. There are hospitals, academies which you need to be upgraded with time. But the main construction is the City Hall.

You can upgrade the other buildings up to the City Hall level. But to upgrade it further, you need to upgrade the City Hall first. It unlocks new buildings and units every time you upgrade your City Hall.

There are main three buildings in the Rise of Kingdoms. The academies and quarries come under economic buildings that help to grow your empire. The stable and archery ranges come under the military building to increase the military strength. The aesthetic buildings make your civilization look stunning.

The main attraction of the game – Combat
You need to select the target in the map first. Then select the heroes you want to deploy for the combat. Now lead your troops to attack and they will take care of the rest. The animation of the game is mind-blowing and getting the victory is satisfying. The score you get after the combat determines your battle’s outcome.

The online gameplay is attractive
After finishing the tutorial your strategy game becomes totally online. You can see other online player’s towns, be allies with them, and you can attack their civilization. The same way the other online players can attack you. So, make sure to upgrade and tight your defense.
Once your town is attacked, you will get 8 hours grace period before the next attack. Make sure to use the time on your defense.
The attack with a combination of other online players troops is more satisfying and enjoyable. You can also take their help when you are being attacked. So play it with your friends to make the fun double.

The right things about the game
  • The game is suitable for mobile. The new players will be able to know the game fast.
  • The strategy of using resources to upgrade your town and defense is really satisfying.
  • The combat is very encouraging. Doing attack and defense with the alliances is even more fun and pleasure.
  • One of the best features is making an alliance with other online players. You will get to know how to manage your alliances. You can supply the resources or take resources from them.
The game can be improved in some areas
  • It’s a strategy game but it’s not so complicated one. The experience can be casual most of the time.
  • The animation of the game could have been better.
  • It would be better if you will be able to command your troops on the attack.
  • The upgrading takes some time and it is more at a higher level. Sometimes it can be really frustrating when you see an upgrade is taking 24 hours to reach a higher level.
Without any doubt, it can be said that the Rise of Kingdoms is an excellent strategy game for mobile. The game is available in IOS and Android. The attack and defense with the alliances, the upgrading of your town gives some casual strategy experience which is definitely fun and interesting.

gameloopmobi
Squire
Squire

Re: Tutorial: Download & Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:24 am

I prefer playing on PC with gameloop emulator (gameloop.mobi), it is optimized, no lag

Luiserainer
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:29 pm

I have seen a lot happen around this time but I never knew Games Like Stardew Valley even existed and for all I know this could be going sideways for the sake of the world and humans.

MarcoQueiroz
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:55 pm

Is there any possibility to link an IOS account to a pc?
Or even migrate platforms

Is there any prevision for that?

Luiserainer
Knight
Knight

Fri May 15, 2020 6:29 pm

It was actually quite interesting to read these advantages of the game. But I was actually looking for some reviews about the hunger games simulator. I just got to know about this game and I am very much excited to try it out.

Thegamer
Squire
Squire

Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 am

Rise of Kingdoms is super easy to install on pc and play, I love this game

LinnieKirlin
Squire
Squire

Thu May 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Software inoperable is the main caption here but you have to go for it in case you want to learn about the details here. I know this https://mobilunity.ch/blog/it-nearshoring-poland/ website that is really helpful in developing projects. There would probably be many people who have some idea about it but i cannot explain it into words now.

JudyStroman
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 am

I just have download this game which is very addictive and I spend hours sitting before PC. I assigned my homework writing work to cheap essay writing service online and spend time on playing such games. Thanks for making an introductory post over here.

Luiserainer
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:42 am

I have been looking for a recommendation for Video Games for 3DS as I have recently taken it out. I used to love playing games on it when I was a kid so I want to refresh that memory.

Fartymckuttykins
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:45 pm

The game is available in IOS and Android. The attack and defense with the alliances, the upgrading of your town gives some casual strategy experience which is definitely fun and interesting. omegle