To know how to connect Canon MG3620 printer to computer
system, you will be needed to install the printer drivers first. Follow the steps to install printer drivers.
• Insert the Printer Driver software CD in to the CD Drive.
• Double-click the “My computer” icon, then CD-ROM icon.
• Right-click on the folder name with [PCL] and open it.
• Double-click on the setup file icon to start the installation process.
• IN the first dialog box, select the Next.
• Read the license agreement carefully and select the Next button.
• Choose the option – Manually Set Port to install and keep clicking “Next” until you get the printer drivers to be installed.
• You will be needed to verify the installation settings. After that, the installation part will over.
However, if you need your PIXMA MG3620 wireless setup, you can contact our technical team for immediate assistance.