yyys123
Baron
Baron

an honour. T

Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:05 am

CLEVELAND - The Indians will unveil a statue of slugger Jim Thome at Progressive Field on Aug. 2. Thome, the teams career leader in home runs, is being immortalized with the statue of him in his signature pose pointing his bat toward the pitcher. Hall of Fame pitcher Bob Feller is the only other Cleveland player to receive such an honour. Thome said he never could have dreamed of such a tribute. One of Clevelands most popular players, Thome hit 337 of his 612 career homers with the Indians. He broke in with the club as a slender third baseman in 1991 and developed into of baseballs most feared hitters. Thome had two stints with the Indians. He played with the club from 1991-2002 before signing as a free agent with Philadelphia. He also played for the White Sox, Dodgers, Twins and Orioles before retiring in 2012. Jaire Alexander Super Bowl Jersey . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Bart Starr Super Bowl Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/adrian-amos-jersey.html . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. ROSTOCK, Germany -- Juergen Braehmer of Germany defeated Enzo Maccarinelli of Wales by technical knockout after five rounds Saturday to keep his WBA light heavyweight belt. Maccarinelli had his right eye swollen shut already by the end of the second round, when he said he wanted to continue despite being unable to see "anything" with it. A doctor examined the eye in the third and fifth rounds, declaring the 33-year-old fit to continue both times. "When you see it like that, you want to hit it even more. Thats boxing,&quoot; Braehmer said.dddddddddddd "I caught him well with my left. Then I wanted to be too spectacular. I wanted too much. It was good that it ended then." Just as the bell rang for the sixth to begin, Maccarinellis trainer, Gary Lockett, stopped the bout. "I cant let him go on. I cant let him go on," Lockett said. The 35-year-old Braehmer improves to 43-2 (32 KOs) with the first successful defence of the title he won by beating American Marcus Oliveira in December. Maccarinelli drops to 38-7 (30 KOs). ' ' '