Tylerzalio
Knight
Knight

General Questions

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:41 pm

I've been seeing an increased amount of people with problems and I'm back to try and help you as much as possible so if you have any questions whatsoever or any problems I will try my best to assist you.

- Tylerzalio
British!
2,500,000 power
VIP 7
DM me if you have any issues

Fluent in Spanish, German, French and Italian.

Tillaky
Squire
Squire

Re: General Questions

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:24 am

Hello, I am playing the game from computer and I was interested where can I see the exact amount of production/h that I have?

ArmPatriot
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:48 am

Some days ago me and my friends decided to change our server and made new jumper account in 1st server in order to get gold commanders, I spent money search caves and villages on the map, found perfect commanders, but as we were weak old players attack our villages and in order not to get zeroed I teleport to another place and lost my teleport to new server(((( Now I can't tp anymore....please help me with my problem I didn't know that when I tp game will use teleport for new player((((( I spent money and time hope you can help me and send new teleport :( I will be very happy to play with others but if you don't help I will not play anymore, it will be very hard for me to continue after this situation...

SarCol
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Please, recommend me app for android with interesting games.

Takido
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Bonjour,
Nous avons une chaîne YouTube du nom de "RiseOf", où nous vous proposons des guides et astuces pour tout votre parcours dans le jeu,
N'hésiter pas à venir faire un tour et à vous abonner pour plus de vidéos.

Cordialement,

Takido.

Moller18
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:36 am

Hello, I'm a newbie here.

Choserofthedead
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:32 am

I am having problems with a glitch in game I jumped did the 1st server no problems went to 2nd server used a targeted teleport I’ve been playing the game for over 3 months so I know the difference and instead of using a targeted teleport it used my last beginners teleport I’m not the only 1 this has happened to and yet if you use a random teleport it lets you use it I poured $150 into my new character customer service is useless I need help I enjoy the game but my next step is to go to apple and get a full refund and not play this ever again

Megumin
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:04 pm

All of the chats aren’t working for me and a couple of others and were forced to use discord as a means of communication

AFMS
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Hello there, I’ve some questions that really needs clarification, all of my alliance mates aren’t sure about these things as well sir:

1. Sun tzu - 2nd skill says “reduces dmg taken” when in garrison, 3rd skill says “increase troop dmg reduction” is this an enhancer? Doesn’t take effect unless sun tzu is in garrison and improves the 2nd skill effect? And if not in garrison, does it take effect right away? Like any dmg would be reduced already? Or needs a skill that states directly “reduces dmg taken” from another commander to take effect?

2. As secondary commander, does sun tzu’s rage regeneration contribute to the rage build up of the primary commander?

3. Julius - assuming his first skill is maxed, increases troop atk/def by 20% and increase all dmg by 30%, does this mean troops gains a total of 50% more atk dmg?

4. What’s the difference between “all atk”, “all dmg”, and “normal atk”?

5. When it says “increase troop atk”, does it include counterattack?

6. “When attacked, has a % chance” does this mean more attackers attacking at once increases the chances of activating the skill?

7. “Increases skill dmg” does this affect all skill dmg? active, additional, and passive skill dmg like osman’s 3rd skill?

8. Hannibal’s 2nd skill, assuming it’s maxed, and there are 3 unit types, does the total dmg bonus add up? 15%?

9. Can Hannibal’s skill be upgraded with generic legendary sculptures? Or only with Hannibal sculptures?

10. Do similar skill effects stack or add up? For example, assuming they’re both maxed, if I have hermann and pelagius as garrison commanders, will the garrison and watchtower’s dmg bonus total of 14%?

11. When a skill says “bonus dmg to barbarians” it doesn’t have bonus to neutral units unless it says “bonus dmg to barbarians and other neutral units”?

12. Is there a troop number limit you can bring in ark of osiris battle?

13. And are my garrison troops all troops in the city?

Alison23
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Recognizing that human potential is expansive and that the learner brings values and personal perspective to the learning environment is key. The learning environment at its best is student-centered and should be personalized to the needs of each individual student in https://essaysprofessors.com/samples/management/strategic-human-resource-management.html .