Hello there, I’ve some questions that really needs clarification, all of my alliance mates aren’t sure about these things as well sir:
1. Sun tzu - 2nd skill says “reduces dmg taken” when in garrison, 3rd skill says “increase troop dmg reduction” is this an enhancer? Doesn’t take effect unless sun tzu is in garrison and improves the 2nd skill effect? And if not in garrison, does it take effect right away? Like any dmg would be reduced already? Or needs a skill that states directly “reduces dmg taken” from another commander to take effect?
2. As secondary commander, does sun tzu’s rage regeneration contribute to the rage build up of the primary commander?
3. Julius - assuming his first skill is maxed, increases troop atk/def by 20% and increase all dmg by 30%, does this mean troops gains a total of 50% more atk dmg?
4. What’s the difference between “all atk”, “all dmg”, and “normal atk”?
5. When it says “increase troop atk”, does it include counterattack?
6. “When attacked, has a % chance” does this mean more attackers attacking at once increases the chances of activating the skill?
7. “Increases skill dmg” does this affect all skill dmg? active, additional, and passive skill dmg like osman’s 3rd skill?
8. Hannibal’s 2nd skill, assuming it’s maxed, and there are 3 unit types, does the total dmg bonus add up? 15%?
9. Can Hannibal’s skill be upgraded with generic legendary sculptures? Or only with Hannibal sculptures?
10. Do similar skill effects stack or add up? For example, assuming they’re both maxed, if I have hermann and pelagius as garrison commanders, will the garrison and watchtower’s dmg bonus total of 14%?
11. When a skill says “bonus dmg to barbarians” it doesn’t have bonus to neutral units unless it says “bonus dmg to barbarians and other neutral units”?
12. Is there a troop number limit you can bring in ark of osiris battle?
13. And are my garrison troops all troops in the city?