PantherJako
Squire
Squire

Last Update

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:55 am

As many of us I have paid a lot of money for this game. This update with your hyped talent tree is just bad. For example, parts are not translated at all into German for example. I think the DEVs made this drunk during a big party that was paid by the community's in-game purchases. It's time that you give us a pa from the big cake.
A lot of the commanders are weaker now like the gatheer Commander. They are much slower than before. To get them faster you need to skill them up to over Level 30! Why dont they warn XP while farming ressources?
This Update is very very bad

Camelaxe
Squire
Squire

Re: Last Update

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:25 am

I agree with you, this update is very bad. Why you are obligated to add damages, health and defense on gathering point to up the gathering speed 1ne the collect speed of runes stone, that is useless no? My commanders before has a really better bonus farm and now they suck. And I don't talk about my jungler lohar, before I can fight level 11 barbarians with only loose severely wounded soldiers, now even I up at the maximum the branch of jungler, I loose more troops than I can health them at the end of the battle, and the action point reduce pass to 10 at 6, why loose 4 point, that was really interesting before when you has just to use 30 points of action, but now it's 34, you will say that is just 4 points but 4 point multiplied per 20 fights equals 80 and it's lot of.
Just one thing to say, this update make the branch trees more beautyfull but now he suck in stats.
Ps:The skills of lohar do less damages.

Sleepypanda
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 am

So this giant talent tree you’ve been promoting is just a big commander nerf? Why in the world did u guys think people would be happy about this? What is the benefit even? Everything is just worse lol. Seriously what were u guys thinking???? I wasted my money here. Won’t happen again

Jimmyztown
Squire
Squire

Re: Last Updat

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:12 am

Why exactly would I need 5 points of attack for a gatherer? Also, why does my defender or city defender have to spend on attack to get more defensive bonuses? Lastly, when does Lilith intend on rolling back this epic failure called talent tree 2.0? Lilith isn’t getting another dime from me unless this is fixed.

Jimmyztown
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:19 am

The overarching problem is the interchangeability of talents and skills. Even Lilith can’t distinguish between the two. In my opinion, a commander should be said to have a particular skill such as seige, infantry or archer. From there, we should be able to “specialize” a full command by attack, defense, speed or health. Therefore, it should be called a specialization tree with 4 paths.

DigitalShogun
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:28 am

It's terrible... Everyone in the alliance is complaining, it's a massive nerf. The old skill tree was fine, this is a spoon fed option that has ruined my commanders. My Cao Cao was skilled up as a very fast all cavalry commander and now the options have nerfed his speed big time.
We don't want spoon feeding, I want a skill tree that I have the freedom to skill how ever I like, hell ill make Julius Ceasar the best farmer in the kingdom if I want, lol.

Scynx
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Terrible update!!!!!!
This new talent system has ended the game, most of the players are complaining, I think they should listen to the players more. I was rallying fort lvl 1 today and realized that it was only causing 1% damage, that's impossible, and before the update, with less troops, it was causing 65 to 70% damage with full cavalry. And we know that the lower the damage, the lower the reward. I urgently hope that you will manage this and pay more attention to the players. I trust your ability to fix this. Not only I as others have spent money on the game, and if the game continues like this, I think you will be at a loss.

Grriffon
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:21 pm

I came to post this as well. I was really looking forward to this update. Turns out it’s just a huge commander nerf. Even with 10 more levels, gatherers are less efficient now than before. Jungling/barbarians are also much less efficient. Basically everything is. I’m not sure what you were going for with this update, but you completely missed. I couldn’t be any less excited/more upset by a huge stealth nerf in the guise of a revamp. Please fix or roll back.

HerrWahnsinn
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:24 pm

It's definitely a vastly different approach.

It has a straightforwardness to it that I like. The overall vision behind it is sound I think. There's some new talents in there that I like a lot. I'm going to enjoy my nuker and my jungler. And perhaps the whole cavalry thing needed that ner.... wait forget I said that ;) However there's room for improvement.

I don't like the "minor talents", those talents without an individual icon. They feel placeholder, and they are not tied well to the specialization because they are too general. For example I have no real need for +attack in the gathering tree. Or for +health in the nuke tree. Can't imagine any player likes these to be honest.

I'm not getting the "naked rage" talent. It seems only useful to someone fighting someone with a lower level. I'd rather have a "fighting uphill" talent than one that strengthens "fighting downhill". Or am I missing something here?

I see I will need to level up my gatherers further to get back their potency at gathering wood, stone and food, but they've grown better at gold at their level. Ah well, more to do, that's not a bad thing in itself. The "daily gathering" event is going to be a bit of a pain now though. Let's hope our Stone Pit helps? This feels like a nerf, or better worded, you just took half of one of my favourite carrots and put it dangling at an aweful distance away from me. Not nice. Now gimme carrot. Plox. ;)

Lastly, I did not foresee that the Alliance Resource Centre would only last for 3 days, whether depleted or not. I suppose it's good to have alliance buildings that need rebuilding though. Gives us something else to do. But I was kind of expecting it to be a permanent structure. Or at least to last until full depletion. As in I can have my cake and eat it too. So it would be neat if you could just let it stand until full depletion... As the leader of a smaller alliance, I would plead for this. The big alliances already get all the upper legs, let us consume the full extend of our resource centres.
0----{==========> Misfit Ass Kickers United [MF89], kingdom 1093 <==========}----0

4rthuG
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Roll back now or you gonna lose lots of players. People spent money to build up in the mechanics you guys offered since the begging, it’s not funny to simply modifying EVERYTHING in the game like you guys did.

Now I can’t even kill a lvl 25 barbarian without difficult, with a full t4 cavalry and commanders 40+.

The game went from great to nothing. IM really disappointed with this.

For a solution, you can rollback or reset all commanders, retrieving the amount of XP in each one in books and stars/statues, and also reset everyone’s troops by giving back the exact amount on speedups and rss to rebuild on the new mech.

In my opinion, this new mech should be applied only in the new servers. The current ones should stay the same.