Devokh
Squire
Squire

Overall Kingdom Duration ?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:08 pm

A very basic question, I just started and throw some bucks in the game to start, but I checked older Kingdom and I was a bit troubled. It seem a Kingdom is over after 2 or 3 month, and then you start another account? There is no "endgame" or "KvK", just plain boredom after just a few month ? I'm still on Lords Mobile after a year and half, and still have fun on it, sometimes. But Rise of Civilization as definitely a better gameplay, better handling of strategy and overall features.. except long term ?

What's the point ? or am I mistaken ? I'm just day 3 right now so I don't know much yet, just a feeling on a quick overview of older kingdom.
What's a point of making so many Kingdom if they don't get full and older one are empty ?
(Sure, most of the spending is made on the first days so more kingdom more cash but still.. no long term at all ?)

If anyone can answer me, even Lilith team, that would be great ! thanks !

OhneLimit

Re: Overall Kingdom Duration ?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Hello,

The game is still new and in beta (April or May was the release I believe) The first kingdoms are older and have a longer distance from the opening of other kingdoms, because only a new kingdom open when a kingdom is full. We dont know when a new one open.

KvK is still in progress it comes but right now there is no Release date.

Hope it was helpful
~ OhneLimit

mmoseeker
Squire
Squire

Re: Overall Kingdom Duration ?

Sat May 23, 2020 2:28 pm

The first kingdoms are older