Cheesecake
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Update 1.0.17: Spring Blossoms

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:05 am

patch-notes_small_size.jpg

Greetings Governors

We plan to update the game to version 1.0.17: “Spring Blossoms” on 2019-03-12 06:00 UTC. The servers will be down for an estimated 2 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Event Calendar
1.jpg

The new event calendar page will allow governors to view the weekly event schedule at a glance. Event details and times of major events throughout the week will be displayed on this page.

2. Springtime Events
53419612_566449403831344_4976660394937417728_n.jpg

Winter has lost its chill and the first warm breezes of spring are blowing across the land. We hope you’ll spend these wonderful springtime days with us!
We’ve prepared a series of special springtime events just for you. Work together with your alliance to grow a little sapling into a mighty tree and win amazing rewards. You’ll also have a chance to earn limited-edition springtime themes and decorative structures.
Detailed information about these events will be posted on the event calendar.

3. Jigsaw Puzzle Challenge

3.jpg

Piece together incredible rewards in our new jigsaw puzzle game! You’ll need sharp eyes and quick fingers if you want to become the greatest puzzler in the kingdom!
Detailed information about these events will be posted on the event calendar.

4. Lots of New Functions
- Talent Tree Pages: Governors will now be able to save up to 3 different talent tree configurations for each commander. Switching configurations will expend one Talent Reset.
4.jpg

- Emoji/Quick Chat System: Governors will now be able to send emojis and quick chats from cities or armies on the map.
6.jpg

- Avatar Frames and Name Plaques: Customize your profile and stand out from the crowd!
7.jpg

- Ready Check System: Alliance leaders and officers will now be able to send ready check messages before events to quickly see which alliance members are ready.
- Added a translation feature for alliance announcements.

5. Ark of Osiris Battle Optimizations
- Governors can now give orders to their team during Ark of Osiris battles by clicking the minimap on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Added an Ark of Osiris reappearance countdown.
- The avatar of the MVP governor will now be displayed at the end of each battle.
- Added instructions for how to use special features (i.e. unrestricted troop movement) during the Ark of Osiris battle.

6. Additional Optimizations
- Improved barbarian models.
- Improved early warning notifications for troop reinforcements.
- Adjusted Karuak Ceremony boss difficulty to allow more alliances to participate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!

Pirkka
Squire
Squire

Re: Update 1.0.17: Spring Blossoms

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Estoy muy emocionado y ansioso por este update.
Pregunta: habra promos de compra de paquetes de valor mejores a los actuales o seguiran los mismos?

william
Knight
Knight

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Can't wait!
Welcome to my small Rise of Kingdoms blog: https://rok.guide

L0RDVADER
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:11 am

These updates are really nice. I really enjoy the new chat update, it looks a lot more sleek. Quiet a bit of us are having issues verifying our accounts. And may I also suggest a fix on the early warning system for enemy attacks. No one in my alliance gets notifications from attacks. This has been an issue for months.

pokerguy911
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Fix the verification bug so people can actually log in and play. Fix the chat bug so we can communicate

Koolaid
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 am

pokerguy911 wrote:
Fix the verification bug so people can actually log in and play. Fix the chat bug so we can communicate

I second this motion...

L0RDVADER
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:05 am

Please post here and contact customer service to allow them to know there are still users having the verification issue.

Yuroyuro
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:19 am

I can’t play this game from yesterday,game loading stuck 15%

KingRider
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:27 pm

Where event border city?

Sufiyann63256
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:44 am

Same here, I can’t play this game from yesterday,game loading stuck 17%...