A store a la Rise of Civilization in which house members can purchase "goods" using a "currency". It is unlocked when your house reaches let's say Tier 5. House ministers stocks/restocks what "goods" are available for purchase using "another currency".
What are the "goods" available?
Different "goods" can be made available as your House reaches new Tiers.
At House Tier 5
- Stat cards
- Exp cards
- Enchanting mats
- Mana potion
- Energy potion
- Recovery potion
- Dragon Energy Potion
- Troop/research rush
About the Currencies
The "currency" can be earned by player activities like, but not limited to: dragon raids, dungeon raids, escorting/robbing carts. "Another currency" could be added to the last chest of daily activity and/or the last chest of the weekly task and it accumulates to your House' total "another currency".
- A player must be a member of the House for 5 days before he/she can buy "goods" at the store
- A player who leaves his/her House will loose 50% of his/her "currency"
- A player who is kicked from his/her House will loose 30% of his/her "currency"
Why do we need this ?
It promotes loyalty to your House. It encourages player activity. And last but not the least: This is a war game. It is sad? to say that only 5-10%(?) of the House members are battle-ready. Others are scared(that includes me!) or they just simply ignore you. This feature will let other members of your House contribute to the war effort by being "active".
Transactions must be logged?
- Player A has purchased "Goods" X
- Minister B has restocked "Goods" Y