Surcit
Squire
Squire

Report a cheater

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:38 am

To whom this may concern,

I believe I came across a cheater. Someone came and attacked my stronghold. Knowing they were higher power than me by about 100k, I put up the shield barrier. He then was able to attack it again. Thinking there may be a delay, I let it slide but then he hit me an additional 2 times.

How do I report them? I can select them in chat and locate their profile, but there is not anything to allow me to report them.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oWeftgdijz4x1ZCt8

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Re: Report a cheater

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am

Most of the time, it's waste of your time, years ago I report some players but the best answer I received is they will process something wth it is, normally I received the same answer days or weeks later that they could never check what happened, blah blah blah.

Have you ever seen bronze army kill the whole gold army without a single injure, yeah, bronze, cheapest army, the capture screen was sent to supporter and she/he said that is normal, I don't know where lilith hire supporters.

master5001
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 pm

I understand they are slow but I have a confirmed botter and refund policy abuser. I would think at least they would want to ban someone who is costing actual money to the development team. If the powers that be give me a way to show them my proof I am happy to oblige.

Doctorfun
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:03 pm

I could be wrong, but I believe the shield does not prevent attacks, it only prevents looting. So the guy is not a cheater, he's just a guy who attacked you inspite of not being able to loot.
House Gladiator§ from Athaly on #2058
Duke of Davos
Advisor to the King

Phukka
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 pm

It only stops them plundering resources, not from attacking you.