MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Miss Info

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:33 am

Some players in city have message Auto Shield cannot plunder and some without that, is that because of Patron or Permanent Patron or what ? I haven't read that info.

Destination

Re: Miss Info

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 am

Doesnt have anything to do with Patrons, you sometimes get that after you would have lost a lot of resources after an attack.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Destination wrote:
Doesnt have anything to do with Patrons, you sometimes get that after you would have lost a lot of resources after an attack.

Is that a feature ? Is that feature random or something trigger that ? I see many players got attack or no-attack, but don't know how & why some one have that message (and no rss listing) and someone not having that message (and having can-be-robbed-rss listing), what if someone got no attack but still have auto protected message ?

Destination

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 am

You only get that when getting attacked. And only sometimes, but I don't exactly know how it works, besides that it looks at the resources amount.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Destination wrote:
You only get that when getting attacked. And only sometimes, but I don't exactly know how it works, besides that it looks at the resources amount.

There is no rss amount when show that message, I notice a player in the city always has that message, without any shield or being attack, that's weird.