sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Why suddenly animation downgrade ?

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Another sunshine day , everything is great , as great as see all your guard tower drop rare rss back to 0 from 1 hit of lich player , i used to it , don’t worry , so i went and doing daily stuff , fight dragon , then i notice :
why the F hero and troop moving like some GBA JRPG 90’s ?
animation of hero riding on the horse is fine , but whenever i go duel , siege castle , dragon , or void , all troop and hero animation just downgrade to some 9x game i don’t know i think i have seen it from golden age or harvest moon something at some point even pokemon is better
Is anyone feel the same or it just me ? I just install a new game app on my ipad so maybe it problem but honesty how one game can make another game animation downgrade is weird , the ipad also still have like 50GB , and i have reset it 2 time already

Also why all hero voice disappear ? Before when patch hit and game change voice to chinese , i report and game totally silent all hero voice , and like month later it came back , now it disappear again , is every patch gonna be like that ? I think someone should make video full voice line of each hero in case game totally delete hero voice out of game lol

Yes 1 hit of lich now plunder 2000 rare rss already on server slightly 1 month+ , late game will fix it , lul

For anyone not know protection on new server is the most ? Thing i ever seen , so a 3rd party player with troop tier XII ( whole server still rank VIII and IX ) attack the lich player chinese that keep attack his guild guard tower , that 3rd party player can only plunder 100 rare rss each even when wiped out all troop of this lich player , while that chinese lich player post picture of him still have 10k rare rss mithril and blood diamond , crystal 20k , answer warehouse lv 5 , so yeah lich player can just keep on plunder and never care about got stolen back , since protection gonna save you all rare rss you stolen , even right now when i type , that 3rd party player still attack that chinese lich , and that chinese lich still attack 3rd party player city , what i sight
Update : 3rd party player stop , chinese lich player mock him on world chat , oh god , hope that 3rd party player not angry and attack every single castle , include me
Yas no one can ever make that 3rd party player lose 1 fking troop , fking revive swordman and 3 rank away from the rest of server
Last edited by sigmablade on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Why suddenly animation downgrade ?

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:14 pm

haha :) nice story man
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:54 am

Cool story bro!

But indeed, the last few days I see a substantial frame rate decrease during battles....

That's on an android tablet, with the latest update installed.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks to this downgrade animation , i mistake my timing and miss my revive swordman , lost alot gold swordman , thanks you very much

Tl;dr : now you need to revive swordman Before see last enemy hero/troop got hit by your troop , else you may not even able to revive them

RafaelLayne
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:06 am

This animation downgrade has made me hate the game a little, and I never thought that would happen. My papernow.org review friends are also developing a dislike for the game because of the animation downgrade.